Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From taylor kennedy podcast with ben howlett regarding high school recruiting class:
    re Austin Webb:
    he is a kid we got on real early last summer. He has battled some injuries this year.... we think his ceiling is very high... think he is going to be a good player for us...think he is nowhere near as good as he is going to be before he is finished here.

Comment

• Owen Hazelbaker committed to Walsh. Interesting coincidence that walsh transfer Christian Montague went to wlu.
      Wish Owen the best. Great person and great student.

Comment

• Dante Spadafora made the Fab Five in Pittsburgh, which spans all classifications.

Dante Spadafora won 101 games in his four years as a starter, scoring 1,792 points, winning three WPIAL titles and one PIAA title. He never lost on home court.
        Two time 1st team all state class 2A
        ----?----------?------

From taylor kennedy podcast with ben howlett regarding high school recruiting class:
        re Dante Spadafora:
        ... out of Pittsburgh PA... was a state champion in PA; he is a point guard, extremely intense, really intense kid and he is a winner. That is my favorite attribute about him is he's a winner. He is the type of kid who is not going to be worried about stepping on people's toes when he gets here. He's coming to take someone's playing time. And that is what I like about him.
        Last edited by Columbuseer; 04-26-2021, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Aiden Satterfield captain class A all state team as a Jr charleston wv

From taylor kennedy podcast with ben howlett regarding high school recruiting class:
          re Aiden Satterfield:
          Aiden is a kid that I feel his basketball is still ahead of him and he is is ultra talented... he is ultra talented and I really feel this is the perfect situation for him here, because he is able to play multiple positions, he is able to shoot the basketball at a high level, he is able to get to the rim, he can guard multiple positions. He's got everyone excited here. On top of that he is a really nice kid. Like he is one of the nicest kids I've ever have had the opportunity to recruit.
          Last edited by Columbuseer; 04-29-2021, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• FYI
            Aiden Satterfield had a great game in winning sectional in class AA.
            10 for 15 threes - school record
            4 for 7 twos
            9 rebounds
            46 points
            Last edited by Columbuseer; 04-29-2021, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• FYI
              Excerpt from following article

https://www.irontontribune.com/2020/...-west-liberty/

Comment

• Reviewing recruiting class - why Dante Spadafora chose wlu

Excerpts from the following article

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202010070018

Comment

• Really excited to see Spad, he might lead us to a natty

Comment

• Reviewing recruiting class - why Aiden Satterfield chose wlu

Excerpts from the following article
                    https://wvmetronews.com/2020/09/21/c...-west-liberty/

Comment

• I'm looking forward to seeing what this recruting class can do as well. TON of ability and potential!! But as I said with a couple of "diaper dandies" from years past (cough...cough...Insancier Carry and Bride of Chucky Humphries), im going to reserve heaping praise until they actually show up for the first official practice!! That said...they do have the potential to be special!!

Comment

• These three high school signees have incredibly high ceilings.

Austin had an unfortunate injury-riddled senior year, which hampered development, but his potential is incredible. But it may just take a while to make up the lost playing time. What is unusual is that he is comfortable with his back to the basket, for he transitioned from a center position early in high school. High basketball iq and superstar academically.

Aiden grew two inches from his jr year and is 6-7 and can defend all positions. Potential matchup nightmare in a couple of years.

Dante is a scorer who loves assists and defense. With his intensity, he could be bringing to the hilltop! :-)

Comment

• FYI
                          Austin webb junior year highlights
                          22 pts 7 rebounds 2+ assists as a Jr. Impressive! Likely valedictorian of his class
                          https://www.maxpreps.com/m/athlete/a...-FA/videos.htm

Comment

• Charleston Catholic is in AA semis with 68-58 victory over Ritchie County.
                            Aiden Satterfield had 27 points,
                            10-16 from floor, 3 threes , 6 rebounds and three blocks.
                            Here is recap and press conference

https://wvmetronews.com/2021/05/05/i...erfinal-68-58/

Comment

• Did any one watch that Catholic vs Poca Class AA semi-final? What a game! Great back-and-forth at the end between Satterfield and McNeely who is headed to UVA. Unbelievable end of game sequence.

Just fyi and not that it matters, I grew up with Satterfield's dad Archie. I know Archie has had some serious illness lately but has seemed to recover.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
                                Did any one watch that Catholic vs Poca Class AA semi-final? What a game! Great back-and-forth at the end between Satterfield and McNeely who is headed to UVA. Unbelievable end of game sequence.

Just fyi and not that it matters, I grew up with Satterfield's dad Archie. I know Archie has had some serious illness lately but has seemed to recover.
                                What were your impressions of Satterfield from the game?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X