Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

You can tell him. You’re on the team, right?
    Need better material boomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post

Need better material boomer
      Buddy, I’m in my 20s LOL

Comment

• Gooning it up Christ
        3rd flagrant

Comment

Buddy, I’m in my 20s LOL
          Let’s act like it then

Comment

• You can definitely tell which team has the coaching experience in the big game and has his guys under control and ready. Not a good look for Howlett

Comment

You can definitely tell which team has the coaching experience in the big game and has his guys under control and ready. Not a good look for Howlett
              Teams tend to take after their head coach. If they’re emotionally out of control, it’s because he is. They look like a dirty basketball team in front of a national audience. They’re flopping all over the place. They are kicking chairs on the bench. They are grabbing guys in the air and tossing them down. At the other end, they are screaming for a call - players and coaches - every time something happens.

I’m not going to pretend to act like I know a lot about Howlett. However, I felt like he acted more like a player or fan than a coach during that regional. Some of his postgame comments after the IUP game. He spent the final 2-3 minutes of the game playing to the crowd. That stuff is great when you win, it all comes back around when you don’t.

Comment

• Hahaha! The explosion has occurred.

Comment

• While I’m not blaming them for the loss this officiating crew is an embarrassment for a game of this caliber

Comment

While I’m not blaming them for the loss this officiating crew is an embarrassment for a game of this caliber
                    You didn't lose yet, dumb ass

8 mins left

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You didn't lose yet, dumb ass

8 mins left
                      Keep popping off and I’ll make another trip to Indiana

Comment

• Does anyone remember when Howlett went after the IUP fans when they lost to WVSU in last years regional?

Comment

Sarson is a goon. He ran around like an imbecile that entire regional. I would have T’d him up multiple times. Way too much theatre for me. Way too much talking to the opponent’s bench. Way too much picking on guys way smaller than him.

Not surprised at all he made a dirty play like that. Such a hot head. Glad the world saw it on national TV.
                          Was he the ejected player that the camera caught banging his head in the hallway on his way off the court?

Comment

Come up any time

Comment

• Funny how the IUP faithful let their true feeling be known when a fellow Regional team has a chance to win the NC before IUP does.

Comment

Thanks for showing up Hilltoppers!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X