Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The better team won the game today. WLU fought hard, and there's never any shame in being a National Runner-up, but the better team won.

I'm trying my hardest to be happy for Crutch & Yoakum, but it really stings that they didn't win it wearing black & gold. No question that Crutch is very deserving of putting this trophy on his mantel.

No shame. Great season, Toppers.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I believe both IUP and West Liberty got two shots at it and are now 0-4. Top to bottom I think the Atlantic is the best region in the country. For whatever reason, there always seems to be “that team” the region can’t get by. It’s too bad for the true regional format. There were years that IUP and WL could have made the Final 4. This year was probably one of them too. Unfortunately only one gets to go.
      You're right that for a region as deep as ours year in and year out, for us to have 0 championships is crazy to think.

Comment

• Let the portal watch begin! [facepalm]

Comment

• My predictions for the portal are the Serbian, Webb, Sampson, and Butler

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

You're right that for a region as deep as ours year in and year out, for us to have 0 championships is crazy to think.
            I would love for the regional format to change. I understand why, at this level, it won’t. In 2018, IUP, West Liberty, and Mercyhurst all entered the regional field ranked in the top 10, while Fairmont, I think, was inside the Top 15. That’s not even fair if you really think about it.

Would love to see an open seeded tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
              My predictions for the portal are the Serbian, Webb, Sampson, and Butler
              Butler will be interesting. He doesn't look the part (despite his game). It will be interesting who courts him. But, yes, absolutely no reason for him to stay in D2.

Comment

You guys still got athletics down there?
                You guys still take 16 ACT’s up there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobcat21 View Post

You guys still take 16 ACT’s up there?
                  Don’t know don’t care

Comment

• They're both 0-2 in the last game of the season.

WL had a great year. Just like IUP did the two years it lost.

As Billy Beane famously said in Moneyball ... "If you lose the last game of the season nobody gives a sh!t."

​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

Was he the ejected player that the camera caught banging his head in the hallway on his way off the court?
                      Yes
                      HIs ejection foul was the dumbest thing (by a player) I've ever seen.

Comment

• If they can somehow keep Butler and the main corp together and add another big I expect to meet them again

Howlett has to add some size

Comment

I was done as soon as Sarson made it about himself. I don’t waste my time with chicken **** stuff like that. Now the long wait until football season (except WL). Year 5 of boycotting them until they fire Walleye
                          Are you a WVU football fan? I’ll be down there on Sept 16th.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post

Are you a WVU football fan? I’ll be down there on Sept 16th.
                            My WVU fandom is on pause until Neal is gone

Comment

If they can somehow keep Butler and the main corp together and add another big I expect to meet them again

Howlett has to add some size
                              Perhaps ... but why on Earth would Butler spend another year in D2? What else is left to do? Time to move on.

Ben, too, for that matter. I'm not buying D1 is afraid of Ben because he's a gimmick system. That's b.s. If he wants a job, it's waiting for him.

This isn't IUP crap. I'm a basketball fan. Both should move up - and have earned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Perhaps ... but why on Earth would Butler spend another year in D2? What else is left to do? Time to move on.

Ben, too, for that matter. I'm not buying D1 is afraid of Ben because he's a gimmick system. That's b.s. If he wants a job, it's waiting for him.

This isn't IUP crap. I'm a basketball fan. Both should move up - and have earned it.
                                I’ll be surprised if either return. More surprised about Butler

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X