Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    There's a link on WCCS with some sound clips from Joe talking about tonight's game.

He said Hillsdale runs a very polished offense -- probably most comparable to UPJ (only more advanced).

Jack and Tony's pregame show goes on the air at 6 p.m.

Leave a comment:

• IUPTrackMan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Correct. They had it there a couple years back. I think it was two straight seasons. Cause the one year was when Fairmont went to the final.

But if you look back historically, and in recent history, like 8 of 10 times it gets played in Evansville. No clue why.
    The Ohio Valley Conference in D1 uses the Ford center in Evansville for most of their conference tourneys. I plan to go to it some day. How they handle is I think it lasts for a week. Their womens tourney is played in early session (2 games) and the mens play the late session (2 games). Probably save a lot of money playing both in the same building in the same week.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Calm before the storm!

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    I think we just all want it to get there. Not knowing much about the opponent makes it hard to say much. The photos from Kentucky were pretty cool though. What an experience for the players and coaches. There's a ton Joe brings to the program beyond what we see on the floor on game days.
    Last edited by EyeoftheHawk; 03-21-2022, 03:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    They hype video IUP put on Twitter today was excellent. It was a collage of highlights from the regional final with shots from many different angles (including the catwalk).

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Nice perk of Joe being a longtime friend of John Calapari ... IUP practiced yesterday at Kentucky's facility.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Nice perk of Joe being a longtime friend of John Calapari ... IUP practiced yesterday at Kentucky's facility.
    Well, guess Kentucky doesn't need them any more right now. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

They don't always play it in Evansville, do they? A short while back it was in Sioux Falls, S.D. I know that because that was the year Ship got beat in the regional final. I have a cousin in Sioux Falls and was considering a trip out there if Ship had made the Elite Eight.
    Correct. They had it there a couple years back. I think it was two straight seasons. Cause the one year was when Fairmont went to the final.

But if you look back historically, and in recent history, like 8 of 10 times it gets played in Evansville. No clue why.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

That would be a good one. There are actually several venues in Pa. that would be good sites for the tournament.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

They don't always play it in Evansville, do they? A short while back it was in Sioux Falls, S.D. I know that because that was the year Ship got beat in the regional final. I have a cousin in Sioux Falls and was considering a trip out there if Ship had made the Elite Eight.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X