Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    GQ has T'd up Joe in at least the last 6 games he's officiated.
    GQ has no business officiating. He takes everything personal and holds grudges and it shows in his officiating. There is no place for that in basketball. We have quit a few locally that are the same way. I cringe when I see certain officials walk in the door.

Comment

• Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      GQ has no business officiating. He takes everything personal and holds grudges and it shows in his officiating. There is no place for that in basketball. We have quit a few locally that are the same way. I cringe when I see certain officials walk in the door.

The hair gel model has quite a reputation. Do you think he reads the message boards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If ....... Anybody have any idea what happened to Clarion's Mason Mraz?

Comment

By the way, time to buckle up. Up next is the yearly (dreaded) trip to Greensburg ... where you never know what will happen.

I can guarantee one thing ... Wednesday night game ... it will be jam-packed inside the yellow shoe box.

Two of the past three seasons were turned to ruins down there. Three years ago they lost in front of the rowdiest D2 crowd I've ever seen. Last year Seton Hill gooned it up (Dante broke his wrist .. Glover got suspended). To this day Glover's second technical was the biggest crap show I've seen in 30 years of watching IUP basketball. It was called by a ref basically down at the Rialto bar near the courthouse. Literally, the jabroni was 50' away from the play. Trash team starts it all day long and Glover -- the most mild-mannered player around -- gets T'd up. I will always believe that was a stooge ref sticking one to Joe. IUP won the game but lost the season.

Ignore Seton Hill's record (it's always bad). Strange stuff happens down there.

If any of you are going to make a roadtrip this year, ... this is the one. If anything there's always drama down there.

Comment

I still think if Joe doesn't get T'd up with 90 seconds left they would have won that game. As IUP24 said it was such a circus he couldn't take it any more.

Two of Casson's best games were against IUP. He didn't always seem motivated but he was on certain nights. He could take over when he wanted to.

Comment

Looks like the show will go on tonight in Greensburg. Seton Hill just posted a tweet encouraging fans to come out.

From what I hear, most of their thug style of play left with Tark the Shark and this new guy is quite the disciplinarian. He's already benched several starters for a couple games this year.

Most importantly for IUP ... just get out of there clean. No suspensions. No injuries. No fights (mainly directed at Malik & Dante). Two massive games, both at home, are after this one. Take care of it and get ready for a battle Saturday night ... can't afford anything stupid like last year with what is coming up next.

Take the crowd out of it. Last year they let them hang around and hang around until SH actually started thinking they could win the game. Dante will have the Seton Hill football team on him all night from about 2' behind the baseline. Keep his head on straight. When he gets rattled bad stuff happens. IUP has a GIGANTIC size advantage tonight. Use it.

Over-cautious, ... perhaps. But, we've seen 2 of our last 3 seasons go to total shiz down there (and missed two NCAAs as a result).

Comment

IUPbigINDIANS, you worry way too much. Seton Hill had more talent and depth under the prior staff. Seton Hill's talent, size, experience, staff and compete level this season doesn't compare to IUP.

If the Seton Hill football team shows up for the game (the attendance figures seem to indicate they haven't been to many games this year), it will only because they wandered in thinking the gym was the other team's end zone.

IUP -20.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACwatcher View Post
                  IUPbigINDIANS, you worry way too much. Seton Hill had more talent and depth under the prior staff. Seton Hill's talent, size, experience, staff and compete level this season doesn't compare to IUP.

If the Seton Hill football team shows up for the game (the attendance figures seem to indicate they haven't been to many games this year), it will only because they wandered in thinking the gym was the other team's end zone.

IUP -20.

I'm not at all worried about losing the game. They'll clobber them. I am worried about the next two, however. Like I said .. just avoid the B.S. tonight.

For the record, everybody said I worried too much about the East Stroudsburg game, too, and that IUP would win easily out there. Not so much.

I think IUP wins by 30 tonight. Joe runs it up on them and erases some demons.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    Looks like the show will go on tonight in Greensburg. Seton Hill just posted a tweet encouraging fans to come out.

From what I hear, most of their thug style of play left with Tark the Shark and this new guy is quite the disciplinarian. He's already benched several starters for a couple games this year.

Most importantly for IUP ... just get out of there clean. No suspensions. No injuries. No fights (mainly directed at Malik & Dante). Two massive games, both at home, are after this one. Take care of it and get ready for a battle Saturday night ... can't afford anything stupid like last year with what is coming up next.

Take the crowd out of it. Last year they let them hang around and hang around until SH actually started thinking they could win the game. Dante will have the Seton Hill football team on him all night from about 2' behind the baseline. Keep his head on straight. When he gets rattled bad stuff happens. IUP has a GIGANTIC size advantage tonight. Use it.

Over-cautious, ... perhaps. But, we've seen 2 of our last 3 seasons go to total shiz down there (and missed two NCAAs as a result).

Seton Hill has a football team?

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                      Seton Hill has a football team?

In theory.

Comment

Naturally ... SH shooting lights out from outside.

Law of averages.

Bombs away

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

41-41 half

Comment

Press had a few moments but once they broke that first wave they shredded it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X