X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Armoni Foster is a sophomore. Scary. So is David Morris. Porterfield is a true freshman. Shawndale is a junior. And, next year they'll add back the big star in Tommy Demo. Joe has a big couple big years ahead of him.
    Can Joe go touch Torts and rub off on him?

Leave a comment:

• IUPTrackMan
    replied

He's being held back a bit. Joe wants him to be a PG. He's capable of going off.

Leave a comment:

• hawks16
    replied

Armoni Foster is a sophomore. Scary. So is David Morris. Porterfield is a true freshman. Shawndale is a junior. And, next year they'll add back the big star in Tommy Demo. Joe has a big couple big years ahead of him.
    So much for the cupboard being bare and that talk of Joe hanging it up once Dante graduated

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
    Watching this game.. if you told me IUP had a D1 transfer... I'd think its Foster. Morris not as impressive as I'd thought he'd be. It's just one game I know, just thought he'd stand out a little

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Final

IUP 85
    Gannon 64

Fantastic second half ... guys have owned the final 20 minutes.

I really didn't think they'd go 3-0 this week. Great week. Mercyhurst, @SRU and @GU. That's a bear of a week. Awesome job.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Watching this game.. if you told me IUP had a D1 transfer... I'd think its Foster. Morris not as impressive as I'd thought he'd be. It's just one game I know, just thought he'd stand out a little
    He's being held back a bit. Joe wants him to be a PG. He's capable of going off.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    #motown going insane

Leave a comment:

• bballfan03
    replied
    of course as soon as I say that he gets 6 starsugstraight points lol

Leave a comment:

• bballfan03
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I had to laugh when the announcer talking about Tertsea said 6'10 is such a rare specimen to see. Umm gannon has two 6'9 guys, a 6'10, and a 6'11 lol and to be honest if tertsea is 6'10.. max is 7'+
    Lol ... every dude they bring in looks like the Undertaker

Leave a comment:

• bballfan03
    replied
    Gannon keeps bringing in giants. Lol. Where they keep coming from?
    I had to laugh when the announcer talking about Tertsea said 6'10 is such a rare specimen to see. Umm gannon has two 6'9 guys, a 6'10, and a 6'11 lol and to be honest if tertsea is 6'10.. max is 7'+

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Malik is having an rough game. Too careless. Needs to snap out.
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 01-11-2020, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Need big Shawn for a shift. Playing too soft under the basket on D.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Gannon keeps bringing in giants. Lol. Where they keep coming from?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X