Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    Looks choppy right now. Hopefully they start to flow.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Baffled... Porterfield 12min is shocking. Ulrich and Diop not even sniffing the floor is not what I expected. Guards not shooting well. Benton why??? Morris needs to get into the flow. He seems to not be himself at the moment. I think Morris's D needs work but I knew that from previous.
    That's wht they are there ... work this stuff out now rather than next weekend. Rough first half. Let's see if they settle down.

The way Joe is subbing (rare for him) ... seems like he's trying a lot of things out. Very small lineup.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Baffled... Porterfield 12min is shocking. Ulrich and Diop not even sniffing the floor is not what I expected. Guards not shooting well. Benton why??? Morris needs to get into the flow. He seems to not be himself at the moment. I think Morris's D needs work but I knew that from previous.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Benton in... he must be playing guys. Benton shouldn't sniff the floor.
    Neither scholarship big has played (Ulrich or Diop) yet Benton has ... odd. Porterfield played a good bit. Looks like he's subbing guys every 40 seconds. Lot of new faces to figure things out.

30-25 Elon at half. IUP shooting ... not good.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Benton in... he must be playing guys. Benton shouldn't sniff the floor.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Shawndale and Porterfield first two off the bench.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Foster, Morris, Chuckie, Miller and Deemo the starters.
    Even in D1 Live Stats don't work. Lol. Some things never change.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Foster, Morris, Chuckie, Miller and Deemo the starters.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

That's actually not them. Those are okay---the Hawks wore them in say about the mid to latter '90s. The ones that I am talking about were like mid to late '80s when they had guys like Dominique and Spud Webb. They were a sweet looking uniform. No idea why they didn't just keep them.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    NABC Poll (released today):

4. West Liberty
    11. IUP

Receiving Votes: Bowie State, East Stroudsburg, Slippery Rock

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    Getting real close now.

They have a pretty good lineup for that opening weekend. WVW and Concord both have some nice players. Concord's coach acted up here a bit last year and got hammered by the crowd. I suspect IUP to win both games but should get tested.

It's a nice weekend. Two basketball home games and a football game.

The ladies are also home both days. Logistical nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Getting real close now.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Not a huge fan of the new uniforms.
    I kinda like them. But I agree with IUP CH about black not being a color. That's just what everybody does now. Make black the primary color for everything.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Same here. I saw the team photo and just assumed that they must be their practice duds. Why do IUP hoops teams wear black when that is NOT one of our school colors?

I offered the idea several years back of creating some variation of what the Atlanta Hawks wore back in the Dominique Wilkins era. Those were some fine uniforms there.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Not a huge fan of the new uniforms.
    Same here. I saw the team photo and just assumed that they must be their practice duds. Why do IUP hoops teams wear black when that is NOT one of our school colors?

I offered the idea several years back of creating some variation of what the Atlanta Hawks wore back in the Dominique Wilkins era. Those were some fine uniforms there.

-

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X