• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    Ahhh...If its a felony and effects another school, need to make it public immediately and the player needs to be suspended...if it's a misdemeanor and it's an IUP player, sweep it under the rug until after the season and let the poor misguided soul keep playing!!!
    Do you want to hear the politically correct answer or the real answer?

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    The Cal QB crime was a felony.

This is far from a felony.

Check who the D.A. is in Indiana. That will tell you all you need to know as far as how far this 'case' goes. Just sayin'
    Ahhh...If its a felony and effects another school, need to make it public immediately and the player needs to be suspended...if it's a misdemeanor and it's an IUP player, sweep it under the rug until after the season and let the poor misguided soul keep playing!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

The Cal QB crime was a felony.

This is far from a felony.

Check who the D.A. is in Indiana. That will tell you all you need to know as far as how far this 'case' goes. Just sayin'

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied

Kind of like the Cal QB a few years ago that was caught shoplifting. Quached until after the season. Wouldnt want it made public while there were still games to win!!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Wouldn't be the first time.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    So, he put a Snickers bar in his pocket ... likely in a drunken stupor after the Mercyhurst loss.

Pay the bill. It's not going any further and will get dropped in the courts. Take a look at some of IUP's biggest donors. I'll leave it at that.

Tony C. has to pull some weight. This crap should never hit the local media.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

So, he put a Snickers bar in his pocket ... likely in a drunken stupor after the Mercyhurst loss.

Pay the bill. It's not going any further and will get dropped in the courts. Take a look at some of IUP's biggest donors. I'll leave it at that.

Tony C. has to pull some weight. This crap should never hit the local media.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    No disrespect to you at all, Eye of the Hawk, but I really feel that is inappropriate to put that on here. I think that it's best to just stay out of the coaches and players personal lives. I understand why you would post it but a young man just made a mistake. Not felony worthy and no one's life was endangered. Apologize for my comments. You have always been a good dude. Just don't think that should be on here, that's all. I just don't feel comfortable with that type of discourse. Maybe I'm in the minority here on the matter.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Need context. What is the date on the newspaper?
    Some things don't need posted. Just sayin'

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by hawks16 View Post
    Seventh Street Sheetz strikes again. (I just looked it up on Google Maps and it's actually listed as 768 Wayne Ave. Maybe it changed mailing addresses when it got rebuilt.)
    F-ing idiot. The 'friends of the program' would buy these clowns whatever they need.

Leave a comment:

• hawks16
    replied

Seventh Street Sheetz strikes again. (I just looked it up on Google Maps and it's actually listed as 768 Wayne Ave. Maybe it changed mailing addresses when it got rebuilt.)

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Need context. What is the date on the newspaper?

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

No disrespect to you at all, Eye of the Hawk, but I really feel that is inappropriate to put that on here. I think that it's best to just stay out of the coaches and players personal lives. I understand why you would post it but a young man just made a mistake. Not felony worthy and no one's life was endangered. Apologize for my comments. You have always been a good dude. Just don't think that should be on here, that's all. I just don't feel comfortable with that type of discourse. Maybe I'm in the minority here on the matter.

-

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Last edited by EyeoftheHawk; 03-21-2019, 06:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X