• Re: Iup basketball

IUP on top of Urbana
    11-2
    15:20 in 1st
    Lumbardi playing, wow!

Comment

• Comment

Hutton, Miller, and Glover look REALLY good.

Comment

IUP doing well
          40 - 20 with 3:59 in the 1st

Comment

• Comment

IUP Playing sloppy...
              62-43 with 11:28 in the 2nd

Comment

• Comment

Only real comments ... thought Joe left Dante and Cobo in way, way too long being both have injuries. Other than that it was a great opener.

That was the tune up game they needed.

Vaughns ... gonna be a star. Give that a little bit longer.

Comment

Millersville got a nice win over ND (OH). Surprised by that one.

Gannon gave WJ a good fight ... Lost in OT

Seton Hill over Charleston.

Ship over Shaw, 65-53

WL over Cheyney by about 500

Bowie over Shepherd

UPJ .... had to win that game. Had it. Lost it. Same old story. Always so close.
                    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-10-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Comment

I was actually pleasantly surprised with drawing 1,500 last night. A huge number of Joe fans are also football fans and most went to West Chester yesterday. Being the football game won't end until after 3pm today and is 5-6 hours away tonight will be similar I'd assume.

The frat thing ... They do that every year. As soon as musical chairs is over at halftime they all leave.

The Dante story changed as the week went along. Initially the Gazette reported he had surgery on Monday. On Friday Joe said in his radio show he had the knee cleaned up but not surgery. He looked pretty mobile last night and played more than I expected.

Urbana played a much better second half. They were pretty shell shocked in that first half. As a team they did way too much internal bickering with each other.

I was pretty impressed with UPJ. Bob does a great job there finding under the radar players. Talent-wise Va State was vastly superior but UPJ just finds ways to hang around.

It's going to be a good one tonight.

IUP hit 15 of 29 treys last night. Let's hope that carries over.

Jalen Vaughns stat line ... 13 points and 8 boards in 13 minutes. His tune up games are going to end soon. He'll be getting heavy minutes soon. Man, is he athletic. Joe is easing him in for now.

My only complaint last night was with Malik. Joe Gets too trigger happy with pulling him after any mistake. He's the future. I'd like to let him play through the mistakes.

Comment

They shot good from three last night stat wise but Hutton needs to put that brick ball away!!! He kills them offensively!!! Vaughns will be good and Malik is a spark plug, he's a quick bursts type of player but I don't see him playing long stints. Daunte playing last night was shocking, they could've won without him. Got to make sure he's healthy for the long run. Tonight should be a good one and almost a must win for IUP!

Comment

Tom 1-0 ... won by 30 against West Va. Wes.

Comment

Edinboro looks like it could be the biggest problem for iup women. They beat highly ranked Virginia union team in a game that was never really close.

Comment

Just awful. Joe 1-3.

More later. Disgusted.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X