X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Vaughns didn't dress.
    Was unaware because it was never said on the broadcast. Any reason?

No way Reilly is on the hot seat. Slippery Rock is a solid team and Gannon struggled to shoot today from what I saw. Cold shooting happens...

Comment

I know. I'm mocking the Gannon fan base. They want him fired yearly.

Comment

No word on Vaughns. He was out during warmups (not dressed). He seemed fine. No crutches or walking boot or anything.

Comment

No word on Vaughns. He was out during warmups (not dressed). He seemed fine. No crutches or walking boot or anything.
          I'm wondering dog house? Team rules violation? Only time will tell...

Comment

Tonight was Dante's best game in a long time. He was sharp, CALM and in control.

Willem had a massive game.

Glover went nuts again ... don't think he had a shot touch the rim all night. Seemed like it anyway.

They are running more and more offense in to Willem. It's really changing the dynamic. Early on they were very hesitant with him.

Comment

Wheeling nipped Fairmont. That's good for IUP.

Seeing as IUP may be a bubble team we need to root for WL to give them another loss this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I thought Jack had mentioned he was under the weather on the radio broadcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tonight was Dante's best game in a long time. He was sharp, CALM and in control.

Glover went nuts again ... don't think he had a shot touch the rim all night. Seemed like it anyway.

They are running more and more offense in to Willem. It's really changing the dynamic. Early on they were very hesitant with him.
                  You're right, Glover didn't hit the rim all night, that includes the air ball. hahahaha

Willem has grown on me, I guess it took him time to adapt and for Joe to get confidence in him. He's a solid player.

Daunte did look better but what will he do against the better defenses??? That still is a huge question!

Danielak is still a very confusing player. What's his real role? The kid can't jump, doesn't defend well, is a roller coaster as a shooter, etc.

Cobo was just Cobo today, nothing spectacular but just goes and gets the ball!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                      I thought Jack had mentioned he was under the weather on the radio broadcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I must have missed that... I switched to the TV broadcast a few minutes before the game.

Comment

Blake is one of the more confusing players here in a long time. Ask anybody close to the team and they'll all say he can just zing it from deep. You see flashes of his shot in games but it's just always off lately. There will come a time when he's going to be needed. He's actually a big dude. Stand near him and he's every bit of 6'7" and 230 lbs. I'd like to see him play to that size more. But he's a senior. It's time. If he gets out of this mental slump that's just another weapon.

Dante had a big night but I agree ... we've seen this a lot against these type of teams. They need this on the bigger stage.

Comment

I don't think I agree with this. I thought SH had a lot of great looks but just didn't make anything. Offensively I thought they looked good but defensively I thought they had lapses.

Comment

Tom's ladies improved to 17-1 last night with an 86-60 win over Seton Hill. The same Seton Hill who somehow defeated Cal.

The Cal and Boro women's teams also won big last night.

Comment

Tom's ladies improved to 17-1 last night with an 86-60 win over Seton Hill. The same Seton Hill who somehow defeated Cal.

The Cal and Boro women's teams also won big last night.
                              Don't know how SH beat Cal. They certainly didn't look like were on the same level as Cal, IUP and Boro last night.

Comment

I was wondering that myself ... Tom called off the dogs last night. They easily could have put up 100-110 in that game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X