Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Interesting boxscore ... Chucky only played 5 minutes.

Productive 5 but still just 5 minutes.
    I actually thought that was probably going to happen today. I think Willem and Marco were major size advantages against Hurst. I truly thought Marco was a major mismatch for Hurst but he got in foul trouble. Anthony White played some good minutes with Dante in foul trouble. That gave Armoni a chance to shine!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      My girlfriend loved it when they showed him. Bravado having fun!!!
      This group has had some bad luck along the way. Last year was a really good team that got snake-bitten at every turn. This is a real, REAL good team. Let's hope they keep it going. These teams don't come along very often.

p.s. Had Marko stayed clean today he could have went for 20+ points. There's not a guy in D2 who can stop him when he takes the ball to the hole. Him and Willem ... get them two FIRED UP. When they are engaged nobody is beating them.

Comment

Comparing the IUP bigs in 2 areas using overall season data

Looking at minutes played to score a point.
        Diaz scores a point every 1.84 minutes. Marko (2.17), Willem (3.21), Chucky (3.91)

Looking at minutes played to grab a rebound.
        Diaz gets a rebound every 3.71 minutes. Willem (3.9), Chucky (4.24), Marko (4.64)

Comment

West Chester isn't an easy Round 1

Comment

No, its the beat a team 3 times thing. But the other concern is that WCU plays so physical that IUP is tired for the second game - like yesterday's mercyhurst game, or even worse someone gets banged up. Do we have PSAC refs or others ?

On the other hand, IUP is 5-1 against the teams in its bracket, and 7 - 1 against the Atlantic region field.

Comment

I agree BUT I'd rather play them than ESU which I'm gathering was the other option. I'm sure ESU got the 7 b/c they won the EAST. Beat WCU then beat Hurst or FSU like this past weekend. I think they will be fine as long as they take it one game at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                I agree BUT I'd rather play them than ESU which I'm gathering was the other option. I'm sure ESU got the 7 b/c they won the EAST. Beat WCU then beat Hurst or FSU like this past weekend. I think they will be fine as long as they take it one game at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                  I agree as well, but was hoping for Fairmont in the first game. ESU will be a tough out in this tournament, especially since Ryan Smith has matured over the year, he will be a beast in a couple years.

Comment

• When will game times be announced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                      When will game times be announced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The first game will tip at noon. There will be a break between the afternoon and evening session.

Is that order dictated or does the host choose it?

Comment

The first game will tip at noon. There will be a break between the afternoon and evening session.

Is that order dictated or does the host choose it?

Comment

Anybody going to try and go the distance on Saturday? I 'think' I could do it. That said, Mrs. bigIndian may object.

Comment

Anybody going to try and go the distance on Saturday? I 'think' I could do it. That said, Mrs. bigIndian may object.

Comment

I think we are all in the same boat. hahahaha Mine would probably do the whole thing with me but she works a half day Saturday then I think we'll make the trip.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X