Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    IUP just posted IF they make it to Friday they will send 3 buses for students. Can they fill them is a different story, however.

But, that's a long way out. Big one tomorrow first.

Comment

• Comment

• Re: Iup basketball

Anthony Glover scored 24 points and grabbed four rebounds in his debut Thursday with Mexican league (Costa del Pacifico Basketball Circuit) side Los Mochis Pioneers.

Comment

Originally posted by hawks16 View Post
          Anthony Glover scored 24 points and grabbed four rebounds in his debut Thursday with Mexican league (Costa del Pacifico Basketball Circuit) side Los Mochis Pioneers.
          Anthony is an exceptional young man. Very humble. It's funny on this board when people name-drop the greats of the Joe era ... his name somehow doesn't get mentioned.

It sure better. His career at IUP was outstanding. If Joe had anybody spend more time in the gym than AG ... I'd love to know who it was.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Anthony is an exceptional young man. Very humble. It's funny on this board when people name-drop the greats of the Joe era ... his name somehow doesn't get mentioned.

It sure better. His career at IUP was outstanding. If Joe had anybody spend more time in the gym than AG ... I'd love to know who it was.
            He's only one year removed from the program. I guess you'll know where his legacy stands in a few years.

-

Comment

Cobo went for 17 points and 14 rebounds in the D2 Reese's All-Star game Friday night.

Comment

Cobo and Dante Sucked all the air out of the room for the last three years, as they were kinda the center of attention, despite other really good players like Glover.

I thought Armoni and Malik had pretty good chemistry, it will be interesting how they do without Dante in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                  Cobo and Dante Sucked all the air out of the room for the last three years, as they were kinda the center of attention, despite other really good players like Glover.

I thought Armoni and Malik had pretty good chemistry, it will be interesting how they do without Dante in the mix.

If the growing rumor is true of the new guard coming in to play with them (and it's gaining a lot of steam), ... they may be the best guard trio in the league next year. Add to it KJ Rhodes, Anthony White and Bryce Radford coming off the bench and Joe's going to have 5-6 really talented guards. That position will be much stronger, overall, than it was this year.

With Chucky and Ulrich back underneath, it's a good start down low. I sure hope Keyes is finally in the picture. Ethan Porterfield will also be in the mix. I still think he'll add one transfer big. They will be pretty deep next year.

Comment

If the growing rumor is true of the new guard coming in to play with them (and it's gaining a lot of steam), ... they may be the best guard trio in the league next year. Add to it KJ Rhodes, Anthony White and Bryce Radford coming off the bench and Joe's going to have 5-6 really talented guards. That position will be much stronger, overall, than it was this year.

With Chucky and Ulrich back underneath, it's a good start down low. I sure hope Keyes is finally in the picture. Ethan Porterfield will also be in the mix. I still think he'll add one transfer big. They will be pretty deep next year.
                    No rebuild, reload!!! If they get this guard (up to Joe because the interest is there from the guard) then adding another big is mandatory! The guards would be the deepest in the league.

Comment

Who is the guard?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtybird View Post
                        Who is the guard?

That's 'classified' for the moment.

Comment

D2 Bulletin All-Americans

Atlantic Region players:

First Team

Amir Hinton (Shaw)
                          Jacobo Diaz (IUP)
                          Will Vorhees (Notre Dame)

Fourth Team

Anthony Lee (Kutztown)

Comment

Who is the guard?
                            Classified...

Comment

That's 'classified' for the moment.
                              You're no fun.

Comment

You're no fun.
                                He's lot of fun... he's just respecting his source right now!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X