Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foster, Morris, Chuckie, Miller and Deemo the starters.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      Foster, Morris, Chuckie, Miller and Deemo the starters.
      Even in D1 Live Stats don't work. Lol. Some things never change.

Comment

• Shawndale and Porterfield first two off the bench.

Comment

• Benton in... he must be playing guys. Benton shouldn't sniff the floor.

Comment

Benton in... he must be playing guys. Benton shouldn't sniff the floor.
            Neither scholarship big has played (Ulrich or Diop) yet Benton has ... odd. Porterfield played a good bit. Looks like he's subbing guys every 40 seconds. Lot of new faces to figure things out.

30-25 Elon at half. IUP shooting ... not good.

Comment

• Baffled... Porterfield 12min is shocking. Ulrich and Diop not even sniffing the floor is not what I expected. Guards not shooting well. Benton why??? Morris needs to get into the flow. He seems to not be himself at the moment. I think Morris's D needs work but I knew that from previous.

Comment

Baffled... Porterfield 12min is shocking. Ulrich and Diop not even sniffing the floor is not what I expected. Guards not shooting well. Benton why??? Morris needs to get into the flow. He seems to not be himself at the moment. I think Morris's D needs work but I knew that from previous.
                That's wht they are there ... work this stuff out now rather than next weekend. Rough first half. Let's see if they settle down.

The way Joe is subbing (rare for him) ... seems like he's trying a lot of things out. Very small lineup.

Comment

• Looks choppy right now. Hopefully they start to flow.

Comment

• IUP 10-4 run to start half 2

Comment

• 65-65 end of regulation

Comment

• IUP goes down in OT, 78-71.

Lesson learned .... had the ball and the lead with 31 seconds left.

Armoni 28 pts and 6 treys.

Comment

• I'll accept a 79-71 OT loss... Only shooting 34% and being out rebounded by 11 were keys to the loss.

Comment

I'll accept a 79-71 OT loss... Only shooting 34% and being out rebounded by 11 were keys to the loss.
                            Not doubt. Great effort. It will help them tremendously.

Alarming neither IUP big played, however.

Comment

• 1. Am I naive to think IUP didn't go all the way down to North Carolina to just play one school? Last year, IUP "officially" played Kentucky in an exhibition, but on the way south also played Ashland and Morehead State.

2. In other notable D2 exhibition scores: Pitt beat Slippery Rock tonight 98-47. Northwest Missouri St. gave Duke all it could handle on Saturday night, losing 69-63.

3. I looked at the box score late in the fourth quarter of the live stats and laughed a little bit when I counted only eight guys with minutes for Joe. Some things never change.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Not doubt. Great effort. It will help them tremendously.

Alarming neither IUP big played, however.
                                I don't know, they should have won, last year's team wins easily I'll bet. looks like the transfer guards did not shoot well. Maybe it will take awhile for team chemistry to develop. I am also curious as to why the other bigs didn't play.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X