Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Just an odd side note. The Dad of one of those VULCAN starters is a big time Tweeter and promoter of his son. Since the beginning of the season he has had issues with how DS coaches and uses his son. He was royally POed with last night's game specifically with the guard play. He is not a PEGRAM fan which is an issue that will not be resolved. Worst case, his very promising player may be looking for a new home next year.
    What are your thoughts on Pegram? I'm surprised the Dad hasn't joined us on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

What are your thoughts on Pegram? I'm surprised the Dad hasn't joined us on here?
      BP is not the best PG I've ever seen, but to have someone in total sync with DS during the rebuilding process is a huge advantage and I am certainly happy with what he gives the team both in leadership and scoring. My guess is ZYAN COLLINS or TYLER BERRY are probable heirs apparent down the road.
      I tried to guide the Dad in our direction but apparently wasn't up to it. I could certainly use an ally.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        BP is not the best PG I've ever seen, but to have someone in total sync with DS during the rebuilding process is a huge advantage and I am certainly happy with what he gives the team both in leadership and scoring. My guess is ZYAN COLLINS or TYLER BERRY are probable heirs apparent down the road.
        I tried to guide the Dad in our direction but apparently wasn't up to it. I could certainly use an ally.
        Those IUP vs Cal games next year will be insane. Both will be loaded.

Comment

• I'd allow extra time arriving at the game tonight. IUP is likely to have security measures in place entering the KCAC due to last nights events near campus (and suspects still at-large).

Comment

• The suspects either left town or are in Carriage House.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
              The suspects either left town or are in Carriage House.
              If they are still here ... likely a matter of hours until they start turning on each other. Three's a crowd.

Armed robbery ... shot a kid in the neck. Hope that likely $50 was worth the next 30 years of their life. Morons.

Comment

• How about Bravado Joe egging on the crowd tonight?

That was LOUD those last 10 minutes.

Malik's 2nd half ... ice.

Comment

• I got the old heads around me standing and cheering the last 5 minutes!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                    I got the old heads around me standing and cheering the last 5 minutes!
                    Not easy to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      How about Bravado Joe egging on the crowd tonight?

That was LOUD those last 10 minutes.

Malik's 2nd half ... ice.

Comment

• They played well. Got a lot of calls and bounces. But, played well.

Comment

• Comment

• That was THE crew who you never want in a big game. Ever. Under any circumstances.

Those guys think the crowd is there to see them.

The late calls were just awful. All night. Both ways. One off them (the Italian) is just lost. He should be doing Jr. High girls games. The African American official on the crew is just a lost cause. And, the 'crew chief' wants his picture in the paper.

Across the board the officiating is so bad in the PSAC. This crew tonight, believe it or not, is actually one of the highest-graded. I get nobody in their right mind would actually want to officiate these games. Jefferson and Lombardi were as fired up tonight (at them) as I've ever seen. I just can't stand this new norm when the same crew lets one half play out like 1980s Saturday's Night Main Event and then the next half they call a foul every time somebody takes a breath.

Comment

• Three guys at 39 minutes tonight.

That's all.

Comment

• Well, Joe should clearly have the top spot in tomorrow's first official Regional Rankings. Not so sure about Tom. Maybe.

Four games to go.

Edinboro
                                @ Seton Hill
                                @ Clarion
                                UPJ

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X