Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Not a great showing tonight by IUP. Nice 17-point win over the Brent Pegram Show but not very crisp. If you disagree watch the tape and pay close attention to Redshirt Joe. He wasn't very pleased tonight.

Survive and advance. But, they need to clean up a lot. Way too much 'street ball' tonight.

Being honest ... they should have won by 40 tonight.
    Peagram said that Joe snuck into the Cal shootaround and told anyone who would listen that IUP was going to win by 40 and they already made hotel reservations for Shippensburg. So Cal was extra fired up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden89 View Post

Peagram said that Joe snuck into the Cal shootaround and told anyone who would listen that IUP was going to win by 40 and they already made hotel reservations for Shippensburg. So Cal was extra fired up.
      Sure didn't look like it ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden89 View Post

Good story...

Comment

• IUP better clean up the show or the show will end early for them.

Comment

• Any of you IUP guys coming to the semis on Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
              Any of you IUP guys coming to the semis on Saturday?
              Wish I could but I have to save my road trip for the regional that IUP is hopefully hosting.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Wish I could but I have to save my road trip for the regional that IUP is hopefully hosting.
                We're glad to have the semis here for the first time. I plan to get there early enough to see the IUP-East Stroud game, which could be interesting. ESU certainly is beatable, but their system makes every game against them a grind. Ship will have to pick it up if we're going to make the final. Haven't been putting it in the basket recently, and the three-point shooting performance last night was the Raiders' worst in 18 games.

Comment

• Comment

• In my opinion getting ESU is perfect for IUP. Win or lose, they'll get a game against a high-pressure team. West teams don't press much. It's highly likely they'll play some pressing teams (hopefully plural 'teams') in the Regional.

IUP beat ESU earlier this year, 80-56, but that was a long time ago. This is a good tune-up game for the NCAAs.

Comment

• Redshirt Joe loses his top player in Game 4 ... goes 26-2 and wins the West ... no Coach of the Year award. Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Redshirt Joe loses his top player in Game 4 ... goes 26-2 and wins the West ... no Coach of the Year award. Interesting.

Comment

• I can never remember a year with so many legit star players gone for the season.

Mo Williams - Kutztown (lost for season prior to Game 1)
                          Ryan Smith - East Stroudsburg (illness)
                          Tommy Demogerontas - IUP (lost in Game 4 for season)
                          Daniel Ogele - Mercyhurst (lost in exhibition for season)
                          Anthony Coleman - Edinboro (missed almost whole conference season)
                          Ian Langendoerfer - West Chester (lost for season in Game 2)

Comment

• Dylan cost them 12 points in first half. Without question.

Comment

• Comment

• IUP wins 87-71.

Morris sat most of second half. Looked like a high Charlie Horse. Hopefully. They were in control so I think Joe let him rest.

Armoni huge game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X