Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

How could I possibly forget THAT recuring thread??!! It is an absolute CLASSIC!!
    No deep cuts over here on the Atlantic board. We always play the hits!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

No deep cuts over here on the Atlantic board. We always play the hits!

Why won't IUP and WL play in the regular season? We could publish a book on that thread. More theories than the Kennedy assasination.

Comment

• We have our tussles on this side but it's mainly civil and basketball related. The same surely can't be said on the football side.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Why won't IUP and WL play in the regular season? We could publish a book on that thread. More theories than the Kennedy assasination.
          I have it on good authority from an inside source...

I forgot about that one! The Atlantic Region music catalog is RICH in classic hits! One of my personal favorites (maybe because I helped write it) is the "The playoff selection criteria are NOT a formula and the NCAA is biased."

Comment

• We're like a great classic rock radio station. No fluff--just the good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post
              We're like a great classic rock radio station. No fluff--just the good stuff.
              Que the Steely Dan "Reeling in the Years" bumper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaH25Sghoqc

Comment

• IUP could beat Pitt right now.

Comment

• Dang, you guys were having fun without me today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                    IUP could beat Pitt right now.
                    IUP isn't playing right now!

Comment

Comment

IUP plays at Gannon on March 4. First game. Sounds like Joe is going to play 8-10 games this Spring.

It will be interesting if GU can somehow beat Mercyhurst tomorrow.

I assume we'll play Gannon at least once. Then I suspect the others locally who sat out ... Cal, UPJ, Seton Hill, Rock, etc.

Why they can play now all the sudden but not in DEC ... maddening.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP plays at Gannon on March 4. First game. Sounds like Joe is going to play 8-10 games this Spring.

It will be interesting if GU can somehow beat Mercyhurst tomorrow.

I assume we'll play Gannon at least once. Then I suspect the others locally who sat out ... Cal, UPJ, Seton Hill, Rock, etc.

Why they can play now all the sudden but not in DEC ... maddening.
                          Makes little sense but sure, go ahead and play a few games!

I thought Gannon was little more than a glorified AAU team that was little more than a speed bump for Hurst? If thats true, they will have less than zero chance against IUP! I hear IUP is loaded this year!!

Comment

Makes little sense but sure, go ahead and play a few games!

I thought Gannon was little more than a glorified AAU team that was little more than a speed bump for Hurst? If thats true, they will have less than zero chance against IUP! I hear IUP is loaded this year!!

Comment

• Not sure if West Liberty even had a team then lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Not sure if West Liberty even had a team then lol
                                That was BC

Just like the Bible.

Before Crutch.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X