• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    GU 80
    IUP 75

Final
    The Panthers want a crack at IUP! LOL.

Comment

• Thought they played decent overall based on just one week of practice. That was a tough first game and they almost won. Seemed like they ran out of steam the final 10 minutes which I figured was going to happen. Gannon shot the lights out at 60 percent from deep.

Hopefully they get Shawndale back for Saturday. That was way too many freshmen playing in crunch time.

But, they got some live action playing together. I suspect they will look much better Saturday. A lot of the sloppy stuff should clean up a bit.

Gannon played well down the stretch ... hit some huge shots. They were certainly the more in shape team which is obvious.

I suspect they watch film and rest tomorrow.

The sloppiness did not feel like watching a Joe team. I think they'll be much cleaner in Round 2.

Without Shawndale I don't think Joe knew who he wanted to play. I've never seen him sub like that. I'd have played Radford more.

I hope IUP has a video on Saturday. They must be playing at the Field House.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

The Panthers want a crack at IUP! LOL.
        Pitt would lose. Then half the team would quit and transfer.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Thought they played decent overall based on just one week of practice. That was a tough first game and they almost won. Seemed like they ran out of steam the final 10 minutes which I figured was going to happen. Gannon shot the lights out at 60 percent from deep.

Hopefully they get Shawndale back for Saturday. That was way too many freshmen playing in crunch time.

But, they got some live action playing together. I suspect they will look much better Saturday. A lot of the sloppy stuff should clean up a bit.

Gannon played well down the stretch ... hit some huge shots. They were certainly the more in shape team which is obvious.

I suspect they watch film and rest tomorrow.

The sloppiness did not feel like watching a Joe team. I think they'll be much cleaner in Round 2.

Without Shawndale I don't think Joe knew who he wanted to play. I've never seen him sub like that. I'd have played Radford more.

I hope IUP has a video on Saturday. They must be playing at the Field House.

It's listed on the PSAC Network for Saturday 4pm.

Comment

• IUP is 0-1 on the season after losing to a glorified AAU team. They are a sinking ship. ; -)

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
              IUP is 0-1 on the season after losing to a glorified AAU team. They are a sinking ship. ; -)
              I wouldn't be surprised if there are guys transferring out en masse in one big exodus to be honest. This loss has set the program back at least a decade.

The Panthers can smell the blood in the water all the way from Oakland. Bring on the Indians they say!

Comment

IUP is 0-1 on the season after losing to a glorified AAU team. They are a sinking ship. ; -)
                Sink their way right out of the playoffs.

Comment

• So no broadcast today?

Are they letting fans in?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                    So no broadcast today?

They are definitely NOT playing in the KCAC.

The KCAC is hosting a high school wrestling state tournament from 8am to 9pm.

Comment

So no broadcast today?

Not sure on fans but I doubt it.

Comment

So no broadcast today?

As of now no link to watch. That's terrible if it's the case. It doesn't need to be their normal TV-quality production. Just use a camera from the bleachers like most others.

Comment

• This sucks!!!

Comment

This sucks!!!
                            Hopefully the athletic department stalkers who read this site will realize a lot of people from both teams want to watch the game.

Comment

Sink their way right out of the playoffs.
                              With no victories on the season, IUP was never in the playoff picture.

Comment

With no victories on the season, IUP was never in the playoff picture.
                                Same with not having 11 D2 games... Exhibition!!! Do you know that word?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X