Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Hopefully the athletic department stalkers who read this site will realize a lot of people from both teams want to watch the game.
    Get the Co-op store commercials ready and broadcast this game!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Get the Co-op store commercials ready and broadcast this game!
      Lol.

I was disappointed the other night. Gannon FINALLY took that golfer commercial off their broadcast after like 6 years. This is why I picked Gannon ....

I had that commercial memorized. They'd run it every commercial break.

Comment

Lol.

I was disappointed the other night. Gannon FINALLY took that golfer commercial off their broadcast after like 6 years. This is why I picked Gannon ....

Finally, now this soccer player will run for 10 years!

Comment

Lol.

Comment

• Best commercial by far is the one with Tort saying when his team sees fans wearing gear from the Co-Op Store it pumps them up.

Comment

• I suspect we see a much cleaner game today by many of the Hawks.

I sure hope Shawndale returns. Being that he didn't travel the other night there is the possibility he's in protocol.

I'd guess Joe plays a little bit more normal today -- less subs, etc.

i also think Demo will play a much larger role. He got his first game post-ACL over with ... that's the toughest one mentally.

Morris has to have a better game today. I think fatigue and foul trouble got in his head Thursday. Same with Porterfield. He has to stay on the floor and limit fouls. Get Diop 8-10 minutes. I can tell after one game Diop will be more effective in short spurts -- for now, anyway.

Their legs should feel a little stronger today.

Armoni needs a wingman today. He can't score all the points. It will also free him up some if somebody else goes off.

I surely don't expect Gannon to shoot the lights out again today. Few teams shoot 60% from deep back to back. They also weren't a good FT team all year until the other night.

Souliman, Radford and KJ got their first college games over with ... shouldn't be any jitters today.

Comment

• Has anybody found anything on the game? Video, live stats, anything?

Comment

Has anybody found anything on the game? Video, live stats, anything?
                  Nothing... this sucks!!! Awful PR!!!!

Comment

You'd think somebody could Tweet the dang score.

Comment

• Rumor is IUP won.

Comment

• Apparently the score is a major secret. Odd that GU blew up social media Thursday night.

Comment

IUP can't say do anything with it because they're not "official" games for them. From what I've read, IUP players will retain their eligibility for an extra year because these are exhibition games for them and will not count towards any standing for them this year. (They're technically playing these games as a "club" team)

Comment

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

IUP can't say do anything with it because they're not "official" games for them. From what I've read, IUP players will retain their eligibility for an extra year because these are exhibition games for them and will not count towards any standing for them this year. (They're technically playing these games as a "club" team)
                            All players get a free pass this year. Even if you played a full season it doesn't count for eligibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

I understand why IUP can't do anything because these are practices for them. But, why can't GU update the score? They did Thursday a second after the game ended.

Comment

All players get a free pass this year. Even if you played a full season it doesn't count for eligibility.
                                I don't believe that's accurate for basketball. Football only.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X