Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They offered him but he's flooded with offers.

I'd prefer Casale for next year. Signing a PG with David and Armoni having two years left seems not needed.
    How about both? hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

How about both? hahahaha
      I thought of that ... although the big guy may have to cut somebody.

Comment

I thought of that ... although the big guy may have to cut somebody.
        Wouldn't be the first time Joe cut someone.

Comment

• I see that it is March 14------Happy Mount Olive Day!

Comment

• Dale Bonner

Dale Bonner

Dale Bonner

Comment

Dale Bonner

Dale Bonner

Dale Bonner
              Just a guess: He got d1 on his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Just a guess: He got d1 on his mind.
                I'm sure.

Just making sure our buddies over in the KCAC are up to date. Lol.

Comment

I'm sure.

Just making sure our buddies over in the KCAC are up to date. Lol.
                  Good thinking!

Comment

Good thinking!
                    If he wants to stay in D2 I think we'd certainly have a shot.

I tend to think he'll land at a mid-major.

Comment

If he wants to stay in D2 I think we'd certainly have a shot.

I tend to think he'll land at a mid-major.
                      If he stays D2 I think IUP has a great chance but I think he'll end up mid-major. Maybe a MAC school or NEC.

Comment

• Former IUP player Geoff Evans resigned from the PSU Shenango position. They didn't play a game this past year and I'm not even sure he got to coach a game there.

Comment

• Quite the recruiting battle going on for 6'6" guard grad transfer Jack Casale.

As of now he has offers from:

IUP
                          Gannon
                          Slippery Rock
                          Shippensburg
                          Florida Southern
                          Lenoir-Rhyne
                          Palm Beach Atlantic
                          Franklin Pierce
                          U-Sciences

He was named a D3 preseason first team All-America entering this season. They finally had their first game two weeks ago and we went for 33 points and 23 rebounds.

Comment

Quite the recruiting battle going on for 6'6" guard grad transfer Jack Casale.

As of now he has offers from:

IUP
                            Gannon
                            Slippery Rock
                            Shippensburg
                            Florida Southern
                            Lenoir-Rhyne
                            Palm Beach Atlantic
                            Franklin Pierce
                            U-Sciences

He was named a D3 preseason first team All-America entering this season. They finally had their first game two weeks ago and we went for 33 points and 23 rebounds.
                            I'm guessing who has the grad program he wants will have a lot to do with it.

Comment

I'm guessing who has the grad program he wants will have a lot to do with it.
                              Correct. He's already said in interviews he only picked his current D3 school for academic purposes. So, that's obviously important to him.

I get the D3 stigma but he's a baller. I'd love to land him. He may have to come off the bench. That could be the issue. I'd say David, Armoni and Shawndale are the clear-cut starters at guard. But, I think he'd still get heavy minutes in the rotation.

I know we only got a very brief showing this Spring, but I really, really think Joe needs a more ready-to-play 4th guard for this upcoming season. I like Radford at Guard-5 this season but maybe not Guard-4 just yet. Polce and Rhodes need a full season of development. Radford seems ready on the offensive end. He was a bit too much of a hack on the defensive end.

But, again, how much will those young guys really play once Shawndale is back and David isn't sitting out half of games. The way Joe subs in-season ... they won't play much next year. But, if there is a prolonged injury, I think it's imperative they add an upperclassmen guard. The way the starting three guards all create and drive, adding that long-range bomber could be huge.

Comment

Correct. He's already said in interviews he only picked his current D3 school for academic purposes. So, that's obviously important to him.

I get the D3 stigma but he's a baller. I'd love to land him. He may have to come off the bench. That could be the issue. I'd say David, Armoni and Shawndale are the clear-cut starters at guard. But, I think he'd still get heavy minutes in the rotation.

I know we only got a very brief showing this Spring, but I really, really think Joe needs a more ready-to-play 4th guard for this upcoming season. I like Radford at Guard-5 this season but maybe not Guard-4 just yet. Polce and Rhodes need a full season of development. Radford seems ready on the offensive end. He was a bit too much of a hack on the defensive end.

But, again, how much will those young guys really play once Shawndale is back and David isn't sitting out half of games. The way Joe subs in-season ... they won't play much next year. But, if there is a prolonged injury, I think it's imperative they add an upperclassmen guard. The way the starting three guards all create and drive, adding that long-range bomber could be huge.
                                100% agree and I have nothing to add.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X