Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Shawndale got blocked going to the rim then both guys went chest to chest **** talking. The teams got them away from each other quickly.
    From the box ... man ... shoot over 52%, 50% on treys, won the glass by 22 ... and still won by just 7 (granted, Bowie last bucket came as time expired).

They must, as you say, have had a lot of sloppiness mixed in there.

David, my opinion, is by far their top defender so that certainly was a major item.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

From the box ... man ... shoot over 52%, 50% on treys, won the glass by 22 ... and still won by just 7 (granted, Bowie last bucket came as time expired).

David, my opinion, is by far their top defender so that certainly was a major item.
      Polce starting definitely changed who guarded who. Polce guarding the 3 as apposed to Shawndale is a big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

So Back when you were here IUP was holding its own, Clarion and edinboro were already in decline, but IUP and slip were maintaining enrollment or only slightly decreasing, then all of a sudden, IUP tanked. I don't really have an answer, but I have talked to students about it. Their claim, for what its worth, was that it was part the bad press/violence, and part the severe over reaction ( in their mind) that IUP had to it. So students that were worried about too much carrying on decided to go elsewhere, and students that would have liked the action of things like IUPatties, didn't want to come either. add to that the per credit tuition, and more expensive dorms, and suddenly many more students went elsewhere. I don't know, that just talk, but the statisticians don't have any answers either.

Comment

I feel better about the VSU game after watching IUP play Bowie. We just have to get past Barton tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post

I feel better about the VSU game after watching IUP play Bowie. We just have to get past Barton tonight.

Comment

• Sounds like David could have went in an emergency. Turned out sitting him was the smart move.

They are definitely not the same team without him.

Comment

Sounds like David could have went in an emergency. Turned out sitting him was the smart move.

They are definitely not the same team without him.

Comment

• Appears no video for the ladies today. Being that IUP hadn't had a video yet, I'd surely assume next weekend (VSU and Salem) will not either being students are on break.

Comment

Appears no video for the ladies today. Being that IUP hadn't had a video yet, I'd surely assume next weekend (VSU and Salem) will not either being students are on break.

Comment

• Lots of people asking in the Twitter world, too. You'd think IUP would at least say why they are the only school around with no videos.

It's quite embarrassing.

They don't even need announcers. Most people mute it anyway.

Comment

Lots of people asking in the Twitter world, too. You'd think IUP would at least say why they are the only school around with no videos.

It's quite embarrassing.

They don't even need announcers. Most people mute it anyway.

Comment

• Honestly, I'd email the SID and/or AD with a respectful tone asking why. Has anyone in IUPland asked that question or are they just waiting for Matt to print something about it?

Comment

• Odd item:

Salem is scheduled to play in the IUP Thanksgiving event this weekend.

It doesn't appear they know that, though. LOL.

On the IUP and UPJ schedules, they are both set to face Salem this weekend (SAT and SUN).

However, the trip to Indiana is not on the Salem schedule.

Salem is showing a trip to Central State (tonight), a visit to Lake Erie College on Wednesday and then a trip to Kentucky Wesleyan on Monday (Nov. 29).

Salem is currently showing (28) games on its schedule. Coming to Indiana would make it (30). The Indiana trip would give them (5) road games in (8) calendar days.

So, ... is Salem coming here or not?

Comment

Odd item:

Salem is scheduled to play in the IUP Thanksgiving event this weekend.

It doesn't appear they know that, though. LOL.

On the IUP and UPJ schedules, they are both set to face Salem this weekend (SAT and SUN).

However, the trip to Indiana is not on the Salem schedule.

Salem is showing a trip to Central State (tonight), a visit to Lake Erie College on Wednesday and then a trip to Kentucky Wesleyan on Monday (Nov. 29).

Salem is currently showing (28) games on its schedule. Coming to Indiana would make it (30). The Indiana trip would give them (5) road games in (8) calendar days.

So, ... is Salem coming here or not?
                              Wow... I thought stuff like that only happened in a school district in Northwest PA. Yikes... hope some clarity comes upon that.

Comment

• For what it's worth, at the Concord game the student radio station wasn't in attendance either. Not to age discriminate, but the two camera people underneath either basket didn't look to be of normal student age, either.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X