Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Shawndale got carried out for the handshake. Hate to say it but I assume his season is over.

Comment

• It's Joe's weakness. He just won't pull these guys out in blowouts. And, it probably just cost him their ultimate goals.

You CANNOT have stars injured up 30 with 8 minutes left. No excuse.

It's mind-boggling. I don't even know what else to say.

Comment

Shawndale got carried out for the handshake. Hate to say it but I assume his season is over.

Comment

• Comment

It's Joe's weakness. He just won't pull these guys out in blowouts. And, it probably just cost him their ultimate goals.

Comment

• Usually if an ACL they know it right away. I've seen 4 in the KCAC live. Hopefully just a nasty tweak.

Comment

Usually if an ACL they know it right away. I've seen 4 in the KCAC live. Hopefully just a nasty tweak.

Comment

• Incredible win. Hanging a hundo burger on Blair in his house is sweet. But, say a prayer.

Comment

Usually if an ACL they know it right away. I've seen 4 in the KCAC live. Hopefully just a nasty tweak.

Comment

Incredible win. Hanging a hundo burger on Blair in his house is sweet. But, say a prayer.

Comment

• Comment

It's Joe's weakness. He just won't pull these guys out in blowouts. And, it probably just cost him their ultimate goals.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• And, Armoni was still in with a 90 seconds to go.

Unless it leaks we may not know for awhile. No games this week.

Remember, Armoni got carried off at Illinois with what turned out to be nothing serious.

But, this would be devastating to the season.

Going from the D2 leading scorer to one of our freshmen guards is, well, not good.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X