Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're buddy Joe ... little fired up in the paper today.

If that wasn't a call-out I don't know what is.

I mean, he's right. He just basically repeated everything we've been saying. But, he doesn't do the public call-outs often. He's getting frustrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You're buddy Joe ... little fired up in the paper today.

I mean, he's right. He just basically repeated everything we've been saying. But, he doesn't do the public call-outs often. He's getting frustrated.

Comment

You're buddy Joe ... little fired up in the paper today.

Comment

• Comment

• Joe wanted toughness. He got it today. Been waiting for that all year.

Great crowd, too. It was actually engaged today.

They smashed Miykah.

Comment

• The official gate was 1,924.

Expected bigger, but that was the best crowd since probably the PSAC title win over SRU some 10 years ago.

Keep giving out those damn t-shirts.

Comment

• They need Demo back. No doubt.

But, I don't see any possible scenario where Suliaman shouldn't be in the starting lineup.

I think it's clear Demo becomes the 6th man. With his health he may actually be more effective in that role.

Comment

They need Demo back. No doubt.

But, I don't see any possible scenario where Suliaman shouldn't be in the starting lineup.

I think it's clear Demo becomes the 6th man. With his health he may actually be more effective in that role.

Comment

• KJ had his best game at IUP today.

First time all year he had a different look to him. He was playing hard rather than the deer/headlights. He has great size and speed. Seems like he just needed a confidence boost.

Comment

• Comment

• He played with intensity yesterday and had a different look to him. First time I've seen it this year. Hopefully it was a confidence boost for him.

Comment

Joe wanted toughness. He got it today. Been waiting for that all year.

Great crowd, too. It was actually engaged today.

They smashed Miykah.
                          Yeah, saw that Miykah was 0-12 from the field or something. Hard to win with a performance like that from one of your main men.

Comment

• Saturday's win against Mercyhurst was the start of a daunting stretch.

Next 5:

Gannon
                            @SRU
                            SRU
                            California
                            @Gannon

Luckily, they get a bye on Wednesday of this week.

Comment

• Memory Lane trip for the day.

Gannon's last win in Indiana came on Feb. 14, 2014 -- nearly 8 years ago.

Some may remember it as the Silent Night game. The Knights won in front of a then-record crowd of 3,621 inside the KCAC and upset the No. 7 Crimson Hawks.

IUP has gone 11-4 vs Gannon since that game.

Two things I can absolutely guarantee in the remaining years of the Joe Lombardi era:

1) They will never forget their uniforms again.

2) Feb. 14, 2014, was the first -- and last -- Silent Night game.

While the game gets some murky talk all these years later, most forget IUP was actually winning at halftime, 31-27. However, it took IUP more than 10 minutes to score its 10th point, so the ready-to-rock Saturday night mega crowd sat through 10 painful minutes in silence. That was a superb Gannon defensive team ... wasn't the best choice for such a game. Joe has said many times once IUP missed their first several shots the theme started to get to them and they got off to a very slow start.

So many games go by from year to year they all start to blend together. Some stand out. Silent Night is one of them.

Hard to believe it was 8 years ago.

Comment

Memory Lane trip for the day.

Gannon's last win in Indiana came on Feb. 14, 2014 -- nearly 8 years ago.

Some may remember it as the Silent Night game. The Knights won in front of a then-record crowd of 3,621 inside the KCAC and upset the No. 7 Crimson Hawks.

IUP has gone 11-4 vs Gannon since that game.

Two things I can absolutely guarantee in the remaining years of the Joe Lombardi era:

1) They will never forget their uniforms again.

2) Feb. 14, 2014, was the first -- and last -- Silent Night game.

While the game gets some murky talk all these years later, most forget IUP was actually winning at halftime, 31-27. However, it took IUP more than 10 minutes to score its 10th point, so the ready-to-rock Saturday night mega crowd sat through 10 painful minutes in silence. That was a superb Gannon defensive team ... wasn't the best choice for such a game. Joe has said many times once IUP missed their first several shots the theme started to get to them and they got off to a very slow start.

So many games go by from year to year they all start to blend together. Some stand out. Silent Night is one of them.

Hard to believe it was 8 years ago.
                                God, that was 8 years ago already. I literally talked about that game Saturday with my wife. Hated that game!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X