Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Forgot to add ... I have tickets available tonight. Cheap. Let me know. lol
    Hahaha! I meant to give you a dig about that and forgot!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Hahaha! I meant to give you a dig about that and forgot!
      Tough one on the bank account tonight. At minimum they probably draw 2,600 for this game. Nice weather. Monday night. Only show in town. Add up all the tickets, $8 Miller Lites and overpriced food ... big stack of coin.

I will say SRU put on the mask patrol. Hopefully those from IUP (in authority) took notes. They were strict up there and, guess what, everybody listened.

When you actually have staff enforcing it and those who don't comply get booted ... it's amazing how the results change.

Game-wise, I want IUP to get out quick. Reverse the pressure of coming back and see how SRU handles it without that crazy crowd pumping them up.

Comment

This is a dangerous month for the athletes. Way too many games in a short span. It's going to be brutal on their bodies. Practice intensity will likely be dialed way back.
        Yeah, it is going to be brutal. The Mansfield postponement means Ship plays seven games, four of them away, between Feb. 9 and 26. Because an already thin team got thinner with Nedrow out for the year, that's a worrisome stretch when most of the starters probably will be going 35-40 minutes. Let's hope for the best for PSAC players down the stretch.

Comment

• 20-9 IUP

11:08 left first

Comment

• GQ officiating tonight. He's loving now crowd in there. He gets hammered every game.

Comment

• Joe gets T'd up ... up 20.

Comment

Joe gets T'd up ... up 20.

Comment

• Who knows. Swung major momentum. Dumb.

41-32 half

Broadcast has wrong score.

Comment

• No reason for Joe to say anything up almost 20! Did Vegas pay him off to keep it close to the spread?

Comment

Who knows. Swung major momentum. Dumb.

41-32 half

Broadcast has wrong score.
                      The score is right! Ethan had a long 2 that the announcers said it was a three. I watched the ref signal 2.

Comment

• Comment

• IUP 72
                          SRU 61

Final

Comment

• If IUP plays a heavy press they are dead.

Better hope somebody else knocks off WL.

Comment

If IUP plays a heavy press they are dead.

Better hope somebody else knocks off WL.

Comment

• I think you saw the legs of both teams start to give out in the second half. That's obviously a direct result of the schedule they are playing. Back-to-back, intense, rivalry games take a lot out of a team. Hopefully IUP can heal up as much as it can today because they have a third tough one in (5) days tomorrow. That's insanity. A rested IUP team likely doesn't blow both of those big leads last night -- and rather pushes them out even further.

I'd assume they watch some film and have a shoot-around today. You can't do much more with the schedule this month.

I'm curious to see how SRU comes out of this doubleheader. They lost both games, but that was some of the best basketball they've played all year -- execution, energy, intensity. My guess is they either come out of this series with a new energy and level of confidence -- or, they totally tank. The Rock plays at Johnstown tomorrow so we'll find out quickly.

I agree with Demo. Even if he only gives them 7-10 minutes each game it would be a big help in keeping others fresh. The huge upside to him is in a pinch he can play 4 of the 5 positions.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X