Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Lol

Oddly, IUP has a history of beating the Vulcans in the NCAAs.

Comment

Lol

I was at the 1994 Regional Final where IUP won at Cal.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
        The KCAC will host.
        It was really the only choice. :-)

Comment

• Shep looked like a national title team here in December.

Comment

Lol

Comment

• Comment

• I know. I was trying to be positive lol.

But ... if you get them on that day Courtney goes nuts .... you never know.

I'd give them no chance to win the Regional, but ... one game? Maybe.

Comment

• Fayetteville State

Round 1

Comment

Lol

Yep, they do.

Comment

• Comment

• The host team plays the 3rd game of the day. It usually tips at 6:00. That 4th game is brutal. Depending on how the third game plays out, you could be looking at tipping off close to 9:00.

Comment

• I'm just excited to see them play somebody new and not a Part 3 or Part 4.

It's tough to watch all four games on Day 1. I watched 3.5 a couple years ago. The first three are easy. Like Chuck said, the fourth one is a killer.

Comment

I'm just excited to see them play somebody new and not a Part 3 or Part 4.

It's tough to watch all four games on Day 1. I watched 3.5 a couple years ago. The first three are easy. Like Chuck said, the fourth one is a killer.
                            Odds are, I'll watch the first 3 and leave. I already know Ville and Hurst. I'll just keep an eye on the scores. I've done 4 games a few times but the last isn't easy.

Comment

• For the record I hate the way that the seeding is done in the D2 NCAA tournament. You could literally be playing a conference opponent in the first two rounds in the tournament. Someone you already played twice this year! I don't know if they do this to cut down on travel or what. But do fans really want to see another PSAC conference game in the tournament? This happen to us a couple of years ago when we played VUU for a third time. This doesn't happen in D1.

By the way, Don't sleep on FSU. This is actually a bad matchup for you all. This will be a good game. Their defense vs your offense. I wouldn't be surprise if this is a close game. If FSU shoots like they did in the tournament, I can see an upset.
                              Last edited by GoVSUTrojans; 03-07-2022, 03:31 PM. Reason: Added comments

Comment

• Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post
                                For the record I hate the way that the seeding is done in the D2 NCAA tournament. You could literally be playing a conference opponent in the first two rounds in the tournament. Someone you already played twice this year! I don't know if they do this to cut down on travel or what. But do fans really want to see another PSAC conference game in the tournament? This happen to us a couple of years ago when we played VUU for a third time. This doesn't happen in D1.

By the way, Don't sleep on FSU, you will get beat if you do.
                                We've actually seen some Round 4's in this region in the past. I agree. I'd have much rather not seen a PSAC vs PSAC and a MEC vs MEC in Round 1 this weekend.

IUP won't sleep on anybody. Any conference champion is obviously good. I suspect a tight game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X