Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• And speaking of the KCAC, what's with the "light rock" playlist in the arena? I noticed that this weekend (and seem to recall it being mentioned before). Is it the only arena in the country that uses my mom's playlist on the loudspeaker? Very odd effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post
          And speaking of the KCAC, what's with the "light rock" playlist in the arena? I noticed that this weekend (and seem to recall it being mentioned before). Is it the only arena in the country that uses my mom's playlist on the loudspeaker? Very odd effect.
          Music playlist was delegated.

That's not typical during the season.

Comment

• Good for business regardless. Had IUP lost last night they'd have sold maybe 180 tickets tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Good for business regardless. Had IUP lost last night they'd have sold maybe 180 tickets tomorrow.
              Truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Putting a different spin on it:

1) Armoni was continuously getting hammered and no calls... did you notice which official it was every time there was a no call on that? Did you notice that every time that same official was under the hoop the other direction that IUP got called for far less? Yes, that was that bald S.O.B. Mr. Clean!!! Not a doubt in my mind that guy had it out for IUP. He would've never made it out of Indiana alive if he didn't make that charge call at the end of the game.

2) So... with that official being awful, it killed IUP's momentum every time! Three times he made a no call and Hurst drained a 3 ball the other direction. 4/5 points swings each time! That the difference between close and IUP blasting them!

Comment

• He was a good official in his younger days. He thinks he's a celebrity now, which, in itself is pretty funny. Not many D2 celebrity officials.

He's one of the worst type of officials ... the one who thinks we are there to see him.

They turned that game from a likely blowout to a game IUP nearly lost.

That was (2 of 3) the same crew the WL crowd blew up about Saturday. Let's pray they left town.

p.s. He is the same official who called off WL's last second half court shot in its loss to Wheeling several years ago.

Comment

He was a good official in his younger days. He thinks he's a celebrity now, which, in itself is pretty funny. Not many D2 celebrity officials.

He's one of the worst type of officials ... the one who thinks we are there to see him.

That was (2 of 3) the same crew the WL crowd blew up about Saturday. Let's pray they left town.

p.s. He is the same official who called off WL's last second half court shot in its loss to Wheeling several years ago.

Comment

He was a good official in his younger days. He thinks he's a celebrity now, which, in itself is pretty funny. Not many D2 celebrity officials.

Comment

• The press break is a disaster. Cal doesn't have the depth to press much but they will see it some.

I bet Gary is kicking himself today for not going to it earlier. IUP has struggled with it all year.

What's odd is they have elite ball handlers and plenty of size. The reactionary time is incredibly slow on the inbound. In my eyes that's what is killing them.

Mercyhurst knew all of IUP's press-break plays. Gary was screaming them out every time. They got caught in coffin corner several times.

Comment

• Comment

• Place looks empty 3 minutes before tipoff for the Regional Championship game. I know the students are away, but man. Hopefully it fills up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                              Place looks empty 3 minutes before tipoff for the Regional Championship game. I know the students are away, but man. Hopefully it fills up.

Comment

• It sounds lively. I was hoping for a better number. But you take the energy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X