Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I think this will be the difference. We all saw what happened to Hillsdale when they ran into IUP’s defense, and I expect something very similar from Walsh. For them to stay in it, they’re certainly going to have to shoot better than 28 percent from three. IUP’s guards are excellent defenders and teams that rely a ton on their guards for points are going to struggle.

I think IUP wins by double digits and once again holds the opponent to well below their scoring average. There is the wildcard of playing on the road, not knowing how the game will be officiated, etc., so I’ll give Walsh a fighting chance.
    It will be a big win if they can get it. It will be a tough environment. Walsh has been hyping this game up. Two No. 1 seeds from a year ago.

#tomiwa-stay-clean

Comment

• Confirmed the game is on Stretch. Get ready for a 'freeze' about every 4 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Confirmed the game is on Stretch. Get ready for a 'freeze' about every 4 minutes.
        Walsh starting PG is out according to their announcers

Comment

Confirmed the game is on Stretch. Get ready for a 'freeze' about every 4 minutes.
          I was able to watch WLU ladies against Ohio Dominican on Stretch on Wednesday with only one minor freeze up. Hopefully you'll be as lucky today!

Comment

• IUP 31
            Walsh 11

3:32 left 1st half

Comment

• IUP 36
              Walsh 19

Half

IUP got sloppy again end of half.

Comment

• Why isn't Brooks playing more?

Comment

IUP 36
                  Walsh 19

Half

IUP got sloppy again end of half.
                  Street ball mode sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Street ball mode sucks!
                    7 of Walsh's 19 points in first half came at FT line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

I was able to watch WLU ladies against Ohio Dominican on Stretch on Wednesday with only one minor freeze up. Hopefully you'll be as lucky today!
                      Froze like 8 times already. Lot of people tune in for IUP games. Must crash it.

Comment

• Shawndale is back ... up to 24

Looks fully confident.

Comment

• Let's get this bench emptied

Comment

• IUP 74
                            Walsh 60

Hawks looked totally disinterested in second half (and it showed). Gave up a lot of garbage late. But, nice road win and no injuries.

Comment

Froze like 8 times already. Lot of people tune in for IUP games. Must crash it.
                              Glad to see I was not the only one with streaming issues. I think it was the streaming site that the GMAC uses. The Ashland game was freezing regularly too.

Comment

IUP 74
                                Walsh 60

Hawks looked totally disinterested in second half (and it showed). Gave up a lot of garbage late. But, nice road win and no injuries.
                                They didn't play a complete game, but they looked like a team that's going to be very, very difficult to beat once they can put everything together. I mostly thought they could do whatever they wanted today against Walsh.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X