Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

It was ugly for sure. With his ability to hit from mid range and get to the rim and finish/draw fouls, there’s no need for Shawndale to attempt 8 3s. He and David both put up several “Why shoot that?” deep balls. To be fair, David puts up a number of those every game and makes his fair share, but still there are better plays that could be made.

I agree wholeheartedly about Dallis. He’s a budding star. It almost seems like Joe is making him wait his turn. He’s still got the yellow light.

I expect they’ll be better Saturday. They need to be.
    It will the Dallis Dillard show, guard-wise, the next two years.

Of course, Joe kept Morris on a tight leash his first year, too.

To me, spreading it around will just make life easier for David and Shawndale. Ethan and Tomiwa are both big-time scorers. Make life easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Wonder if Rukavina has his dancing shoes out?
      I don’t know what it is about him, and UPJ, but that group just seems to get under my skin. That feeling was exacerbated after last year’s game down there and Rukavina’s little dance. I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’re going to see a pretty inspired IUP team today.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I don’t know what it is about him, and UPJ, but that group just seems to get under my skin. That feeling was exacerbated after last year’s game down there and Rukavina’s little dance. I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’re going to see a pretty inspired IUP team today.
        Hahaha! I totally understand Ruk’s dance. That was their championship last year. He pretty much never beats his big brother IUP! IUP by 12 today.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Hahaha! I totally understand Ruk’s dance. That was their championship last year. He pretty much never beats his big brother IUP! IUP by 12 today.
          He's beat IUP twice in the Joe era. Both times IUP had a major starter out.

He'll get his shot today.

If IUP plays defense today like it did in Erie, they will lose today.

But, I'd agree. They were looking to this game.

Comment

Just remember if you aren't making the trip, you'll likely only see about half the game (if you're lucky). This is the worst live feed of the season. IUP had so many tune it that it crashes their broadcast every year.

Comment

• I’d say any win down there is a good one, especially when UPJ has a quality team. That gives IUP some distance between other contenders in the West. I think IUP beats them by double digits at home much like last season.

And how about Stewart? Where did that performance come from? He was so good today they ran that play late in the game for him to get the three look. If he can even add 6-8 ppg that’s going to make IUP that much better. He also played some pretty solid defense.
              Last edited by EyeoftheHawk; 01-14-2023, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• I don’t know what it is, but they seem to ALWAYS struggle in this building.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                  I don’t know what it is, but they seem to ALWAYS struggle in this building.
                  Difference:

Shull having the game of his life and IUP is flat shooting. Enough of the street ball, PLEASE!!!

Comment

• Jaylen Stewart certainly justifying his playing time. Wow.

Comment

• I guess now we know.

JAYLEN STEWART

​​​​​​
                      THAT was a coming out party. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                        I don’t know what it is, but they seem to ALWAYS struggle in this building.
                        Not easy up there. It was packed and loud. IUP did have a big crowd, however.

Kromka is one step below God in that building. He gets every call. It's actually sickening.

UPJ is tough in the half court. Great game.

That won't be close in Indiana. IUP will win by double digits in the KCAC.

That trio of officials today is also the worst in the league -- for both teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Not easy up there. It was packed and loud. IUP did have a big crowd, however.

Kromka is one step below God in that building. He gets every call. It's actually sickening.

UPJ is tough in the half court. Great game.

That won't be close in Indiana. IUP will win by double digits in the KCAC.

That trio of officials today is also the worst in the league -- for both teams.
                          Officiating was a disaster. That heavy bald white guy is always bad and the thin black guy thinks he’s part of the show. It’s nauseating. They were bad both ways.

Mercyhurst blasted Slippery Rock by 30 today. I expected that one to be a little more competitive.

Comment

Officiating was a disaster. That heavy bald white guy is always bad and the thin black guy thinks he’s part of the show. It’s nauseating. They were bad both ways.

Mercyhurst blasted Slippery Rock by 30 today. I expected that one to be a little more competitive.
                            Tell you what ... Stewart, as you said, didn't hit fluke shots. Those were set up for him - especially at the end.

So, they have big confidence in him. And, that was a real big moment to go back to back from trey-land corner.

Naturally I lost the radio feed on the way home. I'd be curious what Joe had to say.

Comment

• West Liberty got hammered today by Fairmont by 25. That’s another odd score I didn’t see coming. A narrow loss in Fairmont’s building would be a reasonable prediction, but this result is a bit surprising. WLU only shot 36%.

Comment

West Liberty got hammered today by Fairmont by 25. That’s another odd score I didn’t see coming. A narrow loss in Fairmont’s building would be a reasonable prediction, but this result is a bit surprising. WLU only shot 36%.
                                Wow

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X