Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I thought Sancomb was relatively tame for him. Maybe he’s making a concerted effort to calm down. I was sitting just a few rows behind him when he got teed up and couldn’t figure out why. He didn’t like IUP’s screens and complained about that all afternoon so maybe it was the combination of him being out of the box and not letting it go. It may also have been an attempt to even things up after Joe’s T. I wouldn’t have called a T on him. Joe’s was deserved, but only came because the one on Stewart was not deserved in my opinion. They should have called one on the tall Cal kid earlier and didn’t, so when Stewart was called it clearly got under Joe’s skin.

I just felt that the way the game was called totally killed any flow and turned it into a free throw shooting contest that took forever. I didn’t see what the game length was but it had to be one of the longest ever at the KCAC.

That game was your classic example of their being a large, energized crowd and the officiating crew just wanting to become part of the show. As was, the first half was just horrible due to the happy whistles. Sancomb's technical was, my opinion, just a make-up call.

Tomiwa likely 'taunts' more than any player in the league yet he hasn't been tech'd this year. Jermaine Hall taunted after each three he made with no calls. Jaylen Stewart would be considered a quiet person even in a library and he got one.

Joe's freak-out paid off, however. The calls switched dramatically after that point. Cal got called for double the calls from the point of Joe's tirade.

Comment

• Will IUP remember their jerseys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        Will IUP remember their jerseys?
        That may have been the best basketball team to ever wear a Boro uniform.

That was Dante and Cobo's senior year. Hard to believe it's been several years already.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That may have been the best basketball team to ever wear a Boro uniform.

That was Dante and Cobo's senior year. Hard to believe it's been several years already.
          Well played, LOL.

In all seriousness, I consider that one of the best moments in the history of IUP basketball even if it wasn’t very funny at the time (especially for Joe). I remember putting on the stream and wondering if IUP got new uniforms. The quality wasn’t good enough to read what the uniforms said from distance and it wasn’t until they zoomed in that I saw what was going on. I believe that little incident ended up on Sports Center too.

Comment

• Boro still no play by play announcers? Wow.

Comment

Boro still no play by play announcers? Wow.
              And you can’t turn on Jack because he’s ahead of the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

And you can’t turn on Jack because he’s ahead of the video.
                This women's game is a chuck-it festival.

Comment

• IUP women miss more buckets within 3' than any team I've ever seen. Game after game.

Comment

IUP women miss more buckets within 3' than any team I've ever seen. Game after game.
                    Agreed and I said that about last years team. They are playing Boro’s run and gun pace. It’ll hurt them later.

Comment

This women's game is a chuck-it festival.
                      Chuck fest just got hot for Boro.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Chuck fest just got hot for Boro.
                        This is UPJ all over again. Women getting blown out of McComb.

Comment

This is UPJ all over again. Women getting blown out of McComb.
                          I love watching Elhusseini for Edinboro. She's like 5-2 but plays like a big. Tough woman!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I love watching Elhusseini for Edinboro. She's like 5-2 but plays like a big. Tough woman!
                            They whipped their a$$

Comment

• Boy if not for all the steals, IUP would be trailing.

Comment

• IUP looks like trash!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X