• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Re: Iup basketball

Start selectively fouling now

Comment

Win the PSAC Tournament ... or book Spring Break.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Win the PSAC Tournament ... or book Spring Break.
                Not the ideal situation for a team with aspirations to advance to the NCAAs. Things are not good.

-

Comment

IUP is a different team without Miller, no doubt. By why is it so hard to play at Gannon?

Comment

Nice win for Gannon. They earned it.

Unfortunately I think that's the end of the show. The East has too many teams with many less losses. And, frankly, I doubt IUP runs the rest of the regular season. Some of the things they continue to do over and over are just getting hard to watch.

IUP has a lot of needs heading in to this off-season. A lot.

Comment

My live perspective...

1) The officials SUCKED!!!
                      2) IUP's free throw shooting was as bad as I've ever seen it. They could've taken the lead in the second half but made 1-5 at one point in the second half.
                      3) The IUP looked very tentative probably because they knew they couldn't afford to foul.
                      4) Hutton stunk in all aspects of the game tonight.
                      5) Daunte was getting hammered driving the lane and continuous no calls.
                      6) I feel bad for Glover... he drains a three and gets speared into their bench but... NO CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      7) Lack of depth was a big issue.
                      8) Gannon hasn't shot that good all year and won't do that again.

The window is closing on the PSAC West!

Comment

No. 8 in your list is a common theme against IUP teams in the past 2-3 years in big games.

It's not a coincidence.

Comment

Gannon was still playing off of an emotional win against edinboro. Winning a game like that usually carries over to the next game. IUP missed too many free throws and missed a lot of open threes. I think IUP wins out and makes the psac title game if Malik returns.

Comment

I sit near where Reilly is ... I think that Stay Down refers to defensive posture. Riles hates allowing dribble penetration.

Comment

Indeed. It's impressive because Gannon's play-by-play is right next to the visitor's bench. Believe it or not, the coaching staff has quieted down over the years. They were deafening the first few years of Reilly's tenure.

Comment

Make the loss even worse .... Kutztown beat Ship in OT.

On to Clarion.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X