Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

I think you're right but now more than ever both East teams need to win. If this plays out, Ship is the one team that scares the **** out of me. Thy can't match up with Sleva.

Comment

ESU wins this weekend I think they jump VSU and get the 2 seed.

But with this alleged attempt to avoid conference matches in Round 1 .... We'll see.

Comment

Projected:
        1) WL
        2) VSU
        3) ESU
        4) WJU
        5) Ship
        6) West Chester
        7) IUP
        8) CIAA winner

No way around 1 PSAC match up...

Comment

The ladies play at 330pm today against Millersville.

Millersville is the surprise guest as they were around .500 a couple weeks ago. IUP should win pretty comfortably.

The other game at the KCAC today is West Chester at Edinboro. It should be an all West final tomorrow. WCU is 23-4. Their losses came to IUP, Glenville, Seton Hill and Gannon. Edinboro is likely a heavy favorite today.

Tickets are cheaper today than they were Wednesday ... $10 for adults and $5 for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            The ladies play at 330pm today against Millersville.

Millersville is the surprise guest as they were around .500 a couple weeks ago. IUP should win pretty comfortably.

The other game at the KCAC today is West Chester at Edinboro. It should be an all West final tomorrow. WCU is 23-4. Their losses came to IUP, Glenville, Seton Hill and Gannon. Edinboro is likely a heavy favorite today.

Tickets are cheaper today than they were Wednesday ... $10 for adults and $5 for kids.
            Should be blowout Saturday in the women's tournament. Sunday's IUP / Boro final should be terrific, though. WCU's record shows how abysmal the East is. Seton Hill would have likely win the East and Gannon would have contended for first place. Neither of those teams can touch IUP or Boro.

Comment

• Comment

Tom about to have one of the biggest choke jobs in history.

Comment

Tom has a new title ...

Head Coach of worst loss in IUP history.

Incredible.

Comment

Congratulations to Stan Swank and Edinboro on their PSAC championship.

Comment

Admittedly haven't been following the women's region as closely as past years. Does this cost IUP the 1-seed and host. Assuming Boro rolls tomorrow, can Edinboro move up to the 1-seed and host?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
                        Admittedly haven't been following the women's region as closely as past years. Does this cost IUP the 1-seed and host. Assuming Boro rolls tomorrow, can Edinboro move up to the 1-seed and host?
                        IUP gals were hosting the PSAC Tourney at their place. I'm not sure if I recall a host losing in the semifinals in recent history---though I am sure that it has happened. 2009 IUP gals I know beat West Chest girls on their home court in the semis.

Virginia Union (28-2) looks like a pretty good bet to host the region as they just wrapped up their conference title.

-

Comment

Tom has a new title ...

Head Coach of worst loss in IUP history.

Incredible.
                          I'm not sure if it tops the all-time infamous Mount Olive Affair of 2008 when the IUP gals tossed away being the region host and lost to a #8 seed.

We are fast approaching the ten-year anniversary of that incident that will forever live in IUP infamy.

-

Comment

Joe hosted last year and lost on Saturday. Although the IUP vs Ship game that year was basically the final ...

Second year in a row IUP misses out on a lot of Sunday money. They'll be 40 people at the KCAC today for Millersville & Boro.

Lot of gate and concession coin lost.

Comment

Tom about to have one of the biggest choke jobs in history.
                              Looks like Millersville is for real - will they turn into a pumpkin the second half ?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                                Looks like Millersville is for real - will they turn into a pumpkin the second half ?
                                they do - congrats edinboro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X