X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

During the stream I heard the announcers say Romero-Sanz was in the game while I was in the other room. I rushed in to see it only to quickly find out they were mistaking him for Sarp. Then they were talking about him weighing 240 lbs. and it was astonishing they couldn’t see that kid on the floor was nowhere near 200, let alone 240. They maybe still had tears in their eyes after the women’s game they cried about for an hour afterward.
    They couldn't tell Sarp wasn't 6'8" and 240 lbs. That was hilarious.

I think they are still on the air tapping about that women's game.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Ethan and Garvin scored 56 of IUP's 75 points yesterday.

Stewart, Radford and Petteno got the rest. KJ did have 1 point.

Sarp and KJ, combined, scored (1) point in 54 minutes. These two are committing drastically more turnovers combined than scoring.

​​​​​​Somebody aside from EP and Garvin needs to get going. The two-man show works against the Edinboro types but remember Joe is 1-8 this year vs good teams.

Seton Hill will not be an easy game Wednesday night. For the second time this year they let a late lead slip away against Mercyhurst yesterday.
    During the stream I heard the announcers say Romero-Sanz was in the game while I was in the other room. I rushed in to see it only to quickly find out they were mistaking him for Sarp. Then they were talking about him weighing 240 lbs. and it was astonishing they couldn’t see that kid on the floor was nowhere near 200, let alone 240. They maybe still had tears in their eyes after the women’s game they cried about for an hour afterward.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Sarp and KJ, combined, scored (1) point in 54 minutes. These two are committing drastically more turnovers combined than scoring.

​​​​​​Somebody aside from EP and Garvin needs to get going. The two-man show works against the Edinboro types but remember Joe is 1-8 this year vs good teams.

Seton Hill will not be an easy game Wednesday night. For the second time this year they let a late lead slip away against Mercyhurst yesterday.
    Seton Hill is an odd team. They're probably the West Chester-Shepherd of the Western Division, a team that can look very good on one night and not so much on another. Ship beat them early in the year, and it didn't seem like any fluke to me as I thought our personnel compared favorably with theirs. Yet their season has been considerably more successful than Ship's. Sometimes it's all about the matchups.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Good win. Obviously Ethan was the difference maker. Him and Clark have largely carried this team plus the few big nights from Radford. Others are playing their roles well enough to keep racking up wins for a team I didn’t think would be .500.

I have been really trying to stay off the KJ bash fest but oh my goodness. He almost single handedly gave the game away at the end.
    I'll say i for you... he sucks!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Good win. Obviously Ethan was the difference maker. Him and Clark have largely carried this team plus the few big nights from Radford. Others are playing their roles well enough to keep racking up wins for a team I didn’t think would be .500.

I have been really trying to stay off the KJ bash fest but oh my goodness. He almost single handedly gave the game away at the end.
    Check out his stat line based on his minutes.

That's my only comment.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Thank God for Ethan Porterfield. The rest of the team wasn't good aside from Garvin (near a triple double again).

EP 35 points

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Boro playing that "if you can't score, draw fouls" offense
    Drive the hole and see what happens offense

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Boro playing that "if you can't score, draw fouls" offense

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP is getting destroyed on the glass.

Brooks looks great on the pine.

The end

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP 42
    Edinboro 35

Half

Defense wasn't good.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    KJ having a wonderful half. Goodness.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Ethan ,4-4 from deep in first couple minutes of game.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP1423 View Post
    Please explain sooner rather than later.
    Joe may have a PSAC Dream Team under the basket next year. That's the hint.

Enjoy it this year. IUP won't be down for long.

Sometimes enemies become friends, and, well, old friends come home. I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-16-2024, 08:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X