Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP's been a second half team all year so the 33-30 halftime lead is hopefully a good sign.

Gotta be more careful with the ball. Cut the Allen Iverson TOs.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
    Just got fixed so I am told.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied
    Just got fixed so I am told.

Leave a comment:

• bballfan03
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Gannon's biggest home game in a couple years and they can't even get a video on the screen.

#wow
    On now. 10:48 to go...

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Gannon's biggest home game in a couple years and they can't even get a video on the screen.

#wow

Leave a comment:

• bballfan03
    replied
    Wish we could watch the game. Great job to GU. No video.
    Yeah what a joke. This isn't the first time this has happened either. Last time it popped on with 13m left in first half

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Wish we could watch the game. Great job to GU. No video.

Leave a comment:

• bballfan03
    replied
    There is no video. Tell the stooges to turn the camera on.

Jesus. So simple.
    The error message I'm getting makes it sound more like theres no connection

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    There is no video. Tell the stooges to turn the camera on.

Jesus. So simple.

Leave a comment:

• bballfan03
    replied
    Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
    Chucky Humphries introduced. Forgot about the accidental punch.
    Is anyone having issues with feed? It says no video

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied
    Chucky Humphries introduced. Forgot about the accidental punch.

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied
    Gary Manchel sitting behind the IUP bench. Thought you may be interested. :-)

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by hawks16 View Post

Was Porterfield even born when Devon enrolled at IUP?
    I think Devon was in the progrram from 1995 to 2016.

Lol. Just kidding.

Leave a comment:

• hawks16
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Porterfield reminds me a little bit of a more offensive version of Devon Cottrell. I think that's something this team has lacked - an athletic shot blocker who gets after it on D, but can still score. Devon had a good inside game, which I think Porterfield will develop too, but I like his ability to play away from the basket and stretch and run the floor. I think that's what a lot of us expected out of Blake Danielak, but it never really materialized.

I still think back to IUP's win over WL in 2015. The play that really swung the game and gave IUP the momentum inside the final ten minutes was a big block by Devon. West Lib had numbers on a fast break after a steal. Cottrell ran the whole floor and had a thunderous block off the backboard as a WL player was going in to finish a layup. IUP grabbed the loose ball off the block and turned it into points the other way. It was a tie game at that point, but I think that was the moment inside that arena when those fans started getting nervous. That was also the moment I realized IUP was going to win that basketball game.

I think long term Porterfield has that game changing defensive ability in him. If his offensive game continues to round into form, he could be a special player.
    Was Porterfield even born when Devon enrolled at IUP?

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrub View Post
    Honestly, I don't mind student announcers one bit. It's their station; let them get their work in. However, there's no excuse for UNDERPREPARED student announcers.

It's true that the WLU men's broadcast has professional announcers (with an occasional cameo by a student color analyst). However, if you ever get a chance to tune in to a WLU women's game, you might be surprised to find that they've handed the reins of the play-by-play for the women to a Sophomore student announcer . . . and he's really good. I LOVE that a Sophomore broadcasting student is getting a chance to be the voice of the WLU women--what priceless experience for that young man.
    That is exactly what I did. The professional radio station in town did all the men's game. So I decided we would do all the women's games. It provided us a ton of experience and gave them a little presence that they didn't have before. I did it for over three years. Good job by that kid.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X