X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Cobo and Willem were getting hammered early and no calls, then these guys call ticky tack crap on the other end... absolutely terrible!

Now... IUP must shoot better and their defense has been horrendous! Dante is a mess right now.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Re: Iup basketball

Cobo and Willem were getting hammered early and no calls, then these guys call ticky tack crap on the other end... absolutely terrible!

Now... IUP must shoot better and their defense has been horrendous! Dante is a mess right now.
    You play their game and you get knocked out. That simple.

Long way to go. Rock will cool off.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

What a crap show. AWFUL coached half by Joe.

Terrible.

Luckily they cannot possibly play any worse in second half.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

These refs are atrocious!

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    This is a different SRU team than normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Awful is an understatement! He's frustrated!

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Stupid technical. Sit his a$$ down.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Might have to sit Dante. Awful half.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

These refs... ugh

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    No doubt, Chuck. Gannon had some sizzle but never felt like a rivalry game. It was just more two good teams playing each other.

SRU always has a nasty flavor to it.

As IUPAlum said above, IUP has to push, push, push tomorrow. Micah Till is a monster if you let him be. He vanished against the fast pace of ESU. He's the prototype post player of the old West era. If they let SRU dictate the pace tomorrow IUP can very easily lose this game. Get him running, tired and in foul trouble. That's the recipe to beat SRU. I'd press all game. Watch their games. When he comes off the floor they are a much, much different team. Turn it in to a shootout if need be but they just cannot get sucked in to that street fight style SRU loves to play. I know Joe loves to beat people at their own game but tomorrow isn't the day. They'll lose a physical game if they try.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

No doubt, Chuck. Gannon had some sizzle but never felt like a rivalry game. It was just more two good teams playing each other.

SRU always has a nasty flavor to it.

As IUPAlum said above, IUP has to push, push, push tomorrow. Micah Till is a monster if you let him be. He vanished against the fast pace of ESU. He's the prototype post player of the old West era. If they let SRU dictate the pace tomorrow IUP can very easily lose this game. Get him running, tired and in foul trouble. That's the recipe to beat SRU. I'd press all game. Watch their games. When he comes off the floor they are a much, much different team. Turn it in to a shootout if need be but they just cannot get sucked in to that street fight style SRU loves to play. I know Joe loves to beat people at their own game but tomorrow isn't the day. They'll lose a physical game if they try.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I'll just say the rivalry for SRU stems more from football than actually basketball competition.

* Tomorrows meeting is the next big game towards the IUP goals. Win the PSAC West first. Wins takes over sole possession of the division even though the Rock has 5 losses. (Doesn't matter)

* Who guards Till tomorrow? I do believe Cobo did last year.

* Does IUP press at any point/use what ESU did earlier in the year to beat them?

This IUP team will be ready tomorrow. Joe and the players know how big this game is.
    SRU has to slow it down and goon it up. They know IUP is a finesse team. Their shot is to play in the 60s, slow and ultra physical.

Track meet and IUP blows them out.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X