replied
    Re: Iup basketball

Willem 9 points 15 boards

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    I'll borrow a phrase from our friends on the Hilltop ...

THAT was suffocating defense.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I'll borrow a phrase from our friends on the Hilltop ...

THAT was suffocating defense.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

The bonehead that got the technical for FSU just crushed their momentum.

Deserved after the Acadamy Award level flop by his teammate.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Streaks end

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

Dominant performance. Fairmont has a spurt in each half, otherwise IUP was in complete command. Dante and Malik hit huge shots anytime Fairmont made a push, the IUP bigs controlled things inside.

This could be a special team.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Clutch shot by Malik. Big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    That was the biggest flop from that Fairmont player that I have EVER seen. Hilarious! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

38-26 IUP at half

Leave a comment:

• hawks16
    replied

Greg Bearer is what I think Joe hoped Jesse Bosnik would be during the 2013-14 season. Which is crazy to say because Boz was a 2,000-point scorer in high school and had D-I offers (including from St. Bonaventure when their point guard got hurt in camp). To be fair, he was coming off about seven years of not playing competitive ball...but still. There are always going to be minutes for a team, on any level, for a Greg Bearer-type.

Leave a comment:

• hawks16
    replied

The difference in style from the PSAC to the MEC, via the Fairmont St. game notes.

FSU ranks second in the MEC in scoring defense at 78.2 points per game. That would rank 12th out of 18 in the PSAC.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    That's a suckers bet. If IUP escapes Fairmont tonight (big IF) ... that has classic hangover game written all over it. WCU has also had 10 days to prepare for the IUP game. Not that I used to gamble on sports or anything. LOL. But, those are key factors in gambling on games. Not to mention WCU has won three straight in the series. Further, the last game before a long break is always interesting. One team usually seems to already be on break mentally. Real money involved ... I wouldn't touch that game.

WCU has a lot of talent. What's up with the start they've had?
    Hahahaha, god you think a lot like me. I wouldn't touch that real money being involved either.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
    For next week's pick'em over/under, how about the combined margin of victory of IUP's teams over WCU's?

That's a suckers bet. If IUP escapes Fairmont tonight (big IF) ... that has classic hangover game written all over it. WCU has also had 10 days to prepare for the IUP game. Not that I used to gamble on sports or anything. LOL. But, those are key factors in gambling on games. Not to mention WCU has won three straight in the series. Further, the last game before a long break is always interesting. One team usually seems to already be on break mentally. Real money involved ... I wouldn't touch that game.

WCU has a lot of talent. What's up with the start they've had?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X