Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a joke, Ike Herster's punk ass traveled with the team. Suspension my ass!!! .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Sounds like a great potential transfer for Gannon:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...y-swinging-fan
      He was on the GU bench today.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
        What a joke, Ike Herster's punk ass traveled with the team. Suspension my ass!!! .
        He'll 'get his' slice of pizza on the way home.

Comment

What a joke, Ike Herster's punk ass traveled with the team. Suspension my ass!!! .
          Thought the guilty party was a freshman guard named Erik Jarecki from New York City. Or am I missing something here?

Comment

• I don’t attend games featuring Seton Hill very often. I guess I’m more intrigued by the traditional teams. But I went to SRU today and Seton Hill came to play. Plenty of defensive energy in their zone. Offensively they took it to the hoop and generated points with a variety of isolation moves in traffic. Seton Hill is a very overachieving team. Their coach handled himself very well (positive feedback, encouraging, didn’t get caught up with referees, and just coached his guys flawlessly). I don’t know how far they can go but I think they might have the tie breaker right now bs SRU for a home playoff game.

I know I’m a broken record but The Rock appears to have better raw talent but they just aren’t together. Britt was rough again today from three and really can’t control the game. This is the Rock’s 3rd home loss in a row. Today there was actually a bat flying around Morrow Fieldhouse during the game. Maybe it’s haunted.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post
              I don’t attend games featuring Seton Hill very often. I guess I’m more intrigued by the traditional teams. But I went to SRU today and Seton Hill came to play. Plenty of defensive energy in their zone. Offensively they took it to the hoop and generated points with a variety of isolation moves in traffic. Seton Hill is a very overachieving team. Their coach handled himself very well (positive feedback, encouraging, didn’t get caught up with referees, and just coached his guys flawlessly). I don’t know how far they can go but I think they might have the tie breaker right now bs SRU for a home playoff game.

I know I’m a broken record but The Rock appears to have better raw talent but they just aren’t together. Britt was rough again today from three and really can’t control the game. This is the Rock’s 3rd home loss in a row. Today there was actually a bat flying around Morrow Fieldhouse during the game. Maybe it’s haunted.
              Seton Hill is good. PG is a punk but a good player. They could pull an upset in the conference tournament.

Tabby should be a LB not a guard.
              Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-05-2023, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Big win for ESU today over Ship to give themselves hope for hosting the PSAC tourney. It’s going to be an interesting finish over there.

Comment

It wasn't Herster. It was Jordan Martin. He wasn't on bench vs Rock

Comment

• Was there anything said as to why Kent came off bench and only played 13 mins?

Comment

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
                      Was there anything said as to why Kent came off bench and only played 13 mins?
                      I think that was KJ strategy when they knew Porterfield wasn't going to play.

It worked for a bit.

Once 33 was in foul trouble the game was over.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

There's no way that shouldn't have been an ejection and technical foul. It was right in front of the official, too. Gannon's lawn ornaments in street clothes are very mouthy during games. But, reaching out and grabbing a player on the court is horrendous.
                        Not condoning anyone's action here. I do recall ( @ 8yrs ago) a men's BB game GU at SRU I attended, where SRU football players were all sitting 1st row court level. GU was ahead by a few points & GU had ball in, in front of the FB players. Animals they were calling 1 of the coaches Baldy etc. They actually reached out & tugged at the GU players shorts, on the 3rd time the ref finally said something. SRU's coach had to talk with them. No-one had to leave & no penalty. A shameful event as well was Gannon's.

Comment

• Originally posted by gman16506 View Post

Thought the guilty party was a freshman guard named Erik Jarecki from New York City. Or am I missing something here?
                          No, your not missing a thing all the private school bashers are out in force. If it was at public school it would have been " a mostly
                          peaceful demonstration " but bec it was at Gannon its a J6 offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post

No, your not missing a thing all the private school bashers are out in force. If it was at public school it would have been " a mostly
                            No. He was a jacka$$. Public or private. End of story.

Comment

Yeah, people who attend private schools would never bash public schools. LMAO.

Comment

Congratulations. You’re THAT guy. Sheesh.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X