Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrator - Small Issue!!!

OK...I know this is a small issue but Mr Administrator can you PLEASE change the listing of conferences under the Atlantic Region link to delete the WVIAC and include the MEC? I mean, it has been five years now so I think we've been more than patient!!!!! I note that you have included the GMAC in the Mid West Region listing so obviously this can be done!!!!

Re: Administrator - Small Issue!!!

Agree

Comment

I think he's still working on deleting "VIDEO" from the home page. That's been vacant for more than 5 years so I suppose it must involve some seriously tricky technology...or not. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        I think he's still working on deleting "VIDEO" from the home page. That's been vacant for more than 5 years so I suppose it must involve some seriously tricky technology...or not. Who knows.
        Maybe they fired the only guy in the world that new how to make changes...right after he added the GMAC!!!

Comment

And the Atlantic STILL includes the WVIAC and EXCLUDES the MEC! Nice job moderators!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
            OK...I know this is a small issue but Mr Administrator can you PLEASE change the listing of conferences under the Atlantic Region link to delete the WVIAC and include the MEC? I mean, it has been five years now so I think we've been more than patient!!!!! I note that you have included the GMAC in the Mid West Region listing so obviously this can be done!!!!
            no

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
              no
              NO it can't or NO it won't ???

Comment

BOOM goes the dynamite. And as if by magic the MEC has been added to the Atlantic Region list of conferences! I can sleep soundly now.

Of course if you read the football forum, the MEC is going away because Wise is leaving and the PeeSAC has invited Shepherd to defect.

Thanks Brandon!

Comment

BOOM goes the dynamite. And as if by magic the MEC has been added to the Atlantic Region list of conferences! I can sleep soundly now.

Of course if you read the football forum, the MEC is going away because Wise is leaving and the PeeSAC has invited Shepherd to defect.

Thanks Brandon!
                  Now make sure you start donating since Brandon works so hard to make this webpage/message board so great!

Comment

Thanks Brandon!
                    Congrats, BC you got it done

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X