Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSAC East Men's homestretch will be wild!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC East Men's homestretch will be wild!!

With 2 weeks to play the top 4 teams in the East are separated by just 2 games, and 8 teams still have legitimate shots at playoff spots. Current top seed Shippensburg might have the toughest road to the playoffs. They have to play 6 games in 15 days, with 4 of them on the road, including Lock Haven, Kutztown, and West Chester. Kutztown also has 6 games to play, but a much easier draw than Ship. The Golden Bears host Ship and ESU, but they have to travel to Lock Haven on the final day of the regular season. ESU has 5 games left, 3 on the road. They host West Chester on the 17th and play at Kutztown on the 21st. West Chester only has 4 games left and lead the division with 14 wins, but they finish with Lock haven, ESU, and Shippensburg, and that could mean a 1-3 finish for the Rams...Bloomsburg and Millersville have quality wins and won't be an easy 1st round matchup. Mansfield and Lock haven are on the outside looking in right now, but they both can play with any team in the East. I'll say that most teams would agree that they don't want to see Lock Haven a 3rd time...17 wins will be enough to take the East, and the schedules say ESU has the easiest path to get there. They are peaking at the right time...It's going to be a heck of a two weeks in the East!!!

Re: PSAC East Men's homestretch will be wild!!

The East is loaded. You guys have a great division.

And, yes, Lock Haven is a nightmare.

Perhaps the best player in the whole conference, Amir Hinton, can wreck havoc.

I said earlier, ... he and Dustin Sleva start at Pitt ... right now. And, many other P5 teams.

Comment

Hinton's been ailing a bit lately. Began Wednesday's home game vs. Ship riding a stationary bike behind the bench. He got in and made some things happen; I would have liked to have seen him for a full game.

Comment

There was a moment when Hinton was rumored to be going to IUP. Wonder what happened to that.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
          There was a moment when Hinton was rumored to be going to IUP. Wonder what happened to that.
          Him being a sophomore it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't look at other options for next year if LHU releases him to other conference schools. Otherwise I could easily see him graduating after next season and using the graduate transfer rule to his advantage and going to an D1 school.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X