Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: McBride out at Calu

The other rumor is Indiana High School recruit Carlos Carter is asking for his release from WJ.

Just a hunch but I think I know where he'll end up, too.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      How many teams do well with two players?

Once Pegram and Boz leave ... yikes.
      Whom ever the HC ends up being, he will have to bring in a bunch of JUCO/late transfers...just like Cal and Slippery Rock. I hear former Hilltopper Marco Columbo has a couple of years of eligibility remaining!!

Do you have any information beyond wishing that Boswell either has asked for his release or will ask for it in the future?
      Last edited by boatcapt; 06-20-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Nothing more than a message board-babbling hunch.

All of his players were very vocal with the #standwithDanny campaign on social media. Now is their time to Stand with Danny if they so choose.

Comment

He has his release. He was the first to get it...within a week of WJ letting the HC go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtybird View Post
            He has his release. He was the first to get it...within a week of WJ letting the HC go.
            Stay tuned tomorrow @1:00 for SANCOMB'S introductory presser. Hopefully whatever media are present will have the guts to ask real basketball questions !!! NAAAAHHHH
            Last edited by CALUPA69; 06-20-2018, 01:57 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              Stay tuned tomorrow @1:00 for SANCOMB'S introductory presser. Hopefully whatever media are present will have the guts to ask real basketball questions !!! NAAAAHHHH

Comment

I'll be following MON VALLEY INDEPENDENT'S @JNegron_13 on Twitter for first hand coverage.
                Last edited by CALUPA69; 06-20-2018, 04:02 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X