Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attendance numbers - 12/8

West Liberty only counts single game tickets sold. For the big games such as Jesuit, they guess. I have no doubt about this. There is no method in place to count the season ticket holders coming through or the students coming through. I've also seen multiple people just walk through the side doors and into the game.

Also pretty sure they do not count the people sitting in the VIP area up top.

Our true average attendance is most likely around 1,200-1,500.

As for the students. I know a lot of students just get together at a friends house and drink while watching the game on TV. Then when West Lib gets up by 30 they just go back to their regular routine.

Comment

Re: Attendance numbers - 12/8

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
      How well does the D-League team in Sioux Falls draw?
      No idea. Sorry. I went to one D-League game 7 or 8 years ago and was not particularly interested after that. I think they draw moderately well though. These days they hold home games at the Sanford Pentagon, which is where I believe the D2 National Championship will be held the next two years, and I think they draw pretty decent numbers there. I think it's the right size for a D-League game to feel pretty full, partially because it's a relatively small venue.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X