Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SRU

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    As usual (sarcasm) I agree 100 percent with Boat.

I said this when they hired him. They wanted a fresh start yet hire the top assistant who saw and likely took a part in it all going down.
    Aw come on Indian...You KNOW agreeing with me is one of your guilty pleasures!! Kind of like sneaking to the Circle K and getting ice cream when you are on a diet...you know it's wrong but it feels sooooo good!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
      Aw come on Indian...You KNOW agreeing with me is one of your guilty pleasures!! Kind of like sneaking to the Circle K and getting ice cream when you are on a diet...you know it's wrong but it feels sooooo good!!!!!!
      Lol

Comment

As usual (sarcasm) I agree 100 percent with Boat.

I said this when they hired him. They wanted a fresh start yet hire the top assistant who saw and likely took a part in it all going down.

Comment

Will Grady be KR in style? Maybe not completely, but he did learn how to be a coach at the knee of KR. In fact, the only coaching gig he has had is working for KR so he doesn't have a wealth of experience learning from different coaches with different techniques to draw from. While he may have been told that that style will not fly at SRU anymore, at the end of the day he really has only seen one way of doing things and the odds of him falling back into old KR habits is great...particularly if the L's start to mount.

Comment

Let's keep in mind Grady probably came on the cheap, too. I'd guess he's making half of Joe Lombardi.

Comment

Let's keep in mind Grady probably came on the cheap, too. I'd guess he's making half of Joe Lombardi.

Comment

Grady is probably making conference average, $80-90k. Lombardi is the exception even if he makes twice as much as his peers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  Grady is probably making conference average, $80-90k. Lombardi is the exception even if he makes twice as much as his peers.
                  Even 80k goes a longgg way in little old Slippery Rock.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X