Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4,000 in Moon Township watch RMU dominate St. Francis to head to Dayton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      4,000 in Moon Township watch RMU dominate St. Francis to head to Dayton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        4,000 in Moon Township watch RMU dominate St. Francis to head to Dayton.
        Might as well start the yearly Andy Toole rumors now.

Comment

• Comment

• Never know. If a big dog comes along with an offer for $3m ... Mrs. Toole can retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Never know. If a big dog comes along with an offer for $3m ... Mrs. Toole can retire.
              I think it would take a Sweet 16 run for something like that to happen.

If anything, this will stoke the rumors of a conference change. But unless the A-10 comes calling I don't see fans getting any more excited over Wright State or Detroit Mercy.

Comment

• Looks like the NCAA has banned college basketball recruiting until April 15. Pitt has a couple of hot irons in the fire as they await the decisions of William Jeffress and Femi Odukale. Hard to say how all of this plays a part of the thought process of recruits.

Word is that Pitt may have some players wishing to transfer. Au'Diese Toney and Tre McGowens are the names most mentioned. That transfer portal is really starting to fill up.

-

Comment

• I guess it is a moot point now to even discuss it...but who do you think would have won the national title in this year's tourney? I was taking Kansas to win it all.

-

Comment

• Michigan State was getting hot at the right time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                      Michigan State was getting hot at the right time.
                      Yeah, they are always tough in the Madness. I would never discount the Spartans of Izzo. Florida State may have had the right stuff to be a Final Four team.

I just feel that the NCAA was way premature in outright canceling the tourney. Should of merely suspended it indefinetley.

Looks like Pitt's Ryan Murphy has put his name into the transfer portal. Hopefully Terrill Brown will follow suit.

-

Comment

• Some word floating around Oakland that Trey McGowens could be days away from transferring out of Pitt. Certainly some speculation on that very thing already.

Also some saying that Femi Odukale could be ready to commit somewhere. Is this a coincidence?

What is the deal with Rick Pittino taking over at Iona being such a big news item? Did he escape from prison?

-

Comment

• Pitt SG Ryan Murphy has entered the portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                            Some word floating around Oakland that Trey McGowens could be days away from transferring out of Pitt. Certainly some speculation on that very thing already.

Also some saying that Femi Odukale could be ready to commit somewhere. Is this a coincidence?

What is the deal with Rick Pittino taking over at Iona being such a big news item? Did he escape from prison?

-
                            Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
                              Yeah, I'm not too worked up over it. He didn't have a great season overall. Some good games but he was way too lackluster too many times. There seemed to be some complaints from some other players that he was spoiled and not on the same page. No idea if it is true. I guess Au'Diese Toney confronted him after a game in February and even went so far as to punch him in the face. Some think that Toney may transfer out as well.

Xavier Johnson and Slam Penny have released statements that they are staying in Oakland.

If I was Capel the only players that I would have been interested in keeping around on scholie after the season would be X, Trey, Slam Penny, Toney, Coulibaly, and Drumgoole (and Ithiel Horton who sat out this year). It is time for Terrell Brown to move on. He should play for St. Francis or IUP. I've seen enough of him. Seems like a good dude and a good shot blocker but Pitt needs much more than what he can offer.

Hopefully Capel can land Jeffess and Odukale as well as a few good transfers. Lots of names in the transfer portal. I just saw that V-Tech frosh standout Landers Nolley II just entered said portal. He led the Hokies in scoring at 15 ppg.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Yeah, I'm not too worked up over it. He didn't have a great season overall. Some good games but he was way too lackluster too many times. There seemed to be some complaints from some other players that he was spoiled and not on the same page. No idea if it is true. I guess Au'Diese Toney confronted him after a game in February and even went so far as to punch him in the face. Some think that Toney may transfer out as well.

Xavier Johnson and Slam Penny have released statements that they are staying in Oakland.

If I was Capel the only players that I would have been interested in keeping around on scholie after the season would be X, Trey, Slam Penny, Toney, Coulibaly, and Drumgoole (and Ithiel Horton who sat out this year). It is time for Terrell Brown to move on. He should play for St. Francis or IUP. I've seen enough of him. Seems like a good dude and a good shot blocker but Pitt needs much more than what he can offer.

Hopefully Capel can land Jeffess and Odukale as well as a few good transfers. Lots of names in the transfer portal. I just saw that V-Tech frosh standout Landers Nolley II just entered said portal. He led the Hokies in scoring at 15 ppg.

-
                                Toney would be a massive loss. He's their best player in my opinion. McGowens was holding him back and a punk from all reports.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X