Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Former Pitt guard (and most recently former D2 Winston-Salem guard) Justice Kithkart had entered the portal as a grad transfer.
    That kid was athletic and could attack the rim!

Comment

Felony charges were dropped against Hughley.

Watch him enter the portal now.

Comment

• Not if you were the coach and took a look at the available posts. LOL.

I'm just thankful that he is back for the time being.

Comment

• 7-0 transfer C Michael Durr to Indiana. There's another center Pitt won't be getting. This is getting old.

Some boosters have their eyes set upon North Carollina 6-11 transfer C Sterling Manley. He recently just graduated from Chapel Hill but he has been often injured and pretty much buried on the depth chart.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Not if you were the coach and took a look at the available posts. LOL.

I'm just thankful that he is back for the time being.
            Is he? I don't follow Pitt basketball much but I also haven't read anything that suggested that he was reinstated to the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Is he? I don't follow Pitt basketball much but I also haven't read anything that suggested that he was reinstated to the team.
              I'm guessing they'll give him credit for 'time served'.

Comment

I'm guessing they'll give him credit for 'time served'.
                Big John said that orange was not his color. Said he would have inked on with Syracuse if it was.

He might be playing major minutes this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Yes. It was a big story down in Oakland last week. Now lets hope he does not pull anything else. You can take the boy out of Cleveland but you can't always take Cleveland out of the boy. LOL.

Comment

• I see that former Louisville assistant coach Dino Gaudio is facing federal charges for extortion. Just wait until Will Wade of L$U gets charged. It will be a whole litany of charges.

Though I was no fan of Stullings during his ever so brief stint at Pitt----you have to love him for that time he just gave it back to the Louisville jerk fans when he said that at least we don't pay our players $100,000. Good for him.

Comment

• Saw an updated Draft ranking today. Champagnie is ranked No. 66.

This may have been an awful decision.

He should have transferred to Duke or Gonzaga for a year then declared.

Comment

Saw an updated Draft ranking today. Champagnie is ranked No. 66.

This may have been an awful decision.

He should have transferred to Duke or Gonzaga for a year then declared.
                        Agree. Totally. An absolutely horrible decision to forego his remaining three years of college ball. This coming year he is likely to either be playing on some European team or sitting back home in Brooklyn watching hoops on the tube like we do. His choice was one of incredible stupidity beyond belief.

Comment

• Add 6-9 C Stony Brook transfer Mouhamadou Gueye to the Pitt rooster. Scored 9.7 ppg while grabbing 7.1 rpg and blocking 3 shots per contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                            Add 6-9 C Stony Brook transfer Mouhamadou Gueye to the Pitt rooster. Scored 9.7 ppg while grabbing 7.1 rpg and blocking 3 shots per contest.
                            He's a nice add for the program. One-year guy, but regardless. He can shoot outside some, too. Nice rim protector.

Comment

He's a nice add for the program. One-year guy, but regardless. He can shoot outside some, too. Nice rim protector.
                              I suppose at this point any big body with even an ounce of game is better than nothing. His tape checks out okay. But a darn big jump from Stony Brook to the ACC. He didn't play high school ball his last two years. Maybe he had a total d ick of a coach like my school did. That really cost him opportunities.

In other D-I news----

-Coach K has announced that this coming season will be his last. I think that news is overdue to be honest. But great at what he did for a long time. I think it safe to assume that none of his former players get a look for the job. Capel, Hurley, Collins, Wojo eh gads.

-Former Pitt center and current USC assistant coach Eric Mobley has passed away at the age of 51.

Comment

• Devastating loss for Pitt last night in its exhibition versus Gannon. Senior guard Nike Sibande is lost for the season with a torn ACL.

Pitt was already without guard Jamarius Burton (knee) who is expected to miss at least the first month of the regular season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X