• Show
Clear All

• Calipari is getting smoked

Kentucky looks like a playground team.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Calipari is getting smoked

Kentucky looks like a playground team.
      Sparty took it to him also earlier in the week.

Comment

• UK woke up. Lead down to 8.

Momentum definitely swinging.

Comment

• Pitt just knocked off No. 11 Virginia.

This past Friday the Panthers took down North Carolina and prior to that Pitt won at Syracuse.

Comment

Pitt just knocked off No. 11 Virginia.

This past Friday the Panthers took down North Carolina and prior to that Pitt won at Syracuse.
            I’ll give credit where it’s due. When WVU smoked them I thought we were headed for more of the same, but Capel seems to have things headed in the right direction finally. The Pete is starting to rock again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

I’ll give credit where it’s due. When WVU smoked them I thought we were headed for more of the same, but Capel seems to have things headed in the right direction finally. The Pete is starting to rock again.
              WVU also got them at a great time. That was Hughley's first game back (he barely played) and he essentially had a couple days of 'camp' prior to that game. Some other players also missed that game. Pitt is a whole different animal when he's in shape and healthy. Their other new imports weren't quite meshing at that early point, either. It would be a totally different game if they'd play again.

But, yeah, I'd agree. He was essentially walking the plank in early November. Something has drastically clicked.

Comment

Don't care! As long as he keeps bringing back these crooks and criminals I'll never respect him or that program.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Don't care! As long as he keeps bringing back these crooks and criminals I'll never respect him or that program.
                  I agree. Pitt athletics has an unfortunately recent string of athletes assaulting women. No bueno.

Comment

Pitt just knocked off No. 11 Virginia.

Sorry-excuse is not good this year. After Boeheim ragged on the Big 10 for not being able to play earlier in the year, I enjoyed seeing Illinois smoke him by about 30 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I agree. Pitt athletics has an unfortunately recent string of athletes assaulting women. No bueno.
                      Pitt has a decorated history of giving 'second chances' to many of its athletic criminals. Now, I will say, the lawyers the players receive are top-notch and many of these charges either get tossed or plead way down.

Sounds like a D2 program I know. Oh wait. Nevermind.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

That’s fair. I really don’t follow the team nearly as closely as I used to. I probably don’t even know about all the legal issues their players have had.

Comment

That’s fair. I really don’t follow the team nearly as closely as I used to. I probably don’t even know about all the legal issues their players have had.
                          There's usually 1-2 a year. Drunk kid out of control or dumb kid smacking up a girl.

Comment

There's usually 1-2 a year. Drunk kid out of control or dumb kid smacking up a girl.
                            The latter is obviously an issue and not OK. The first one just comes with the territory.

Comment

Let's not forget the one player attacking a police officer.

Comment

• Former Vulcan Luke House has been getting good minutes this year at Drexel. Averaging over 20 minutes a game and has started the last four games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X