Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Both teams suck!
    Your a clown for saying Pitt hoops suck!! They are in first place in the ACC right now FACT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

You’re a clown for saying Pitt hoops suck!! They are in first place in the ACC right now FACT!!
      The ACC blows! Fact! Go back under your rock, loser!

Comment

The ACC blows! Fact! Go back under your rock, loser!
        you are such a freaking clown it’s funny!! The ACC might be a little bit down this year but in years past it’s the best Basketball conference. FACT!!

Comment

you are such a freaking clown it’s funny!! The ACC might be a little bit down this year but in years past it’s the best Basketball conference. FACT!!
          You keep thinking that but they don't have Coach K and Williams bullying officials anymore. It 100% shows now!!!

Comment

• Pitt canned their WBB coach.

Comment

What was the score of the Pitt/ND game? (ND being the worst team in the ACC)

Comment

What was the score of the Pitt/ND game? (ND being the worst team in the ACC)
                H2P started reading too many headlines.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

H2P started reading too many headlines.
                  I’ll say. As soon as I started paying attention they dropped 3 of 4. Some projections show Pitt in the group of “last four in” for the tournament. If they don’t get out of the first round of the ACC tournament, they’re going to be sweating. Penn State is now on the “last four in” list, which is kind of amazing because they were left for dead a couple weeks ago. Regardless of whether either or both get in, I wouldn’t expect much of a run. They’re too inconsistent. The entire field is wide open this year. There are probably 12-16 teams that could win it, which is pretty fun.

Comment

• Good Lord Pitt is getting humiliated

Comment

Good Lord Pitt is getting humiliated
                      I’ve sat d it all year, they suck!

Comment

Duke is on fire, too. I wonder if they'll make some noise later this month.

Comment

It’s amazing how a few days can change things. Pitt’s 30 point loss disaster now has them sweating for a spot at all. It’s hard to fathom what happened to the ACC overall. There are really just four decent teams and they’re all shaky. I don’t see any of them making a run. North Carolina won’t make the tournament and Louisville, Notre Dame, and Georgia Tech were complete disasters. As soon as I started buying in to Pitt and paying attention they went south. I can’t give them too much credit for the win over an awful Georgia Tech team in the first round. Hopefully they squeeze in.

Penn State’s win over Illinois all but guarantees them a spot in the tournament. This is like a once every 10 years event. They have a decent team this year with several quality wins in a tough conference. That said, they’ll likely be out in the first round.

Comment

• I’m ready for a Pitt-Penn State first four matchup. But if PSU beats Northwestern, which is very possible, they probably play their way into the actual field. When everything shakes out it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Pitt in Dayton on Tuesday or Wednesday

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

It’s amazing how a few days can change things. Pitt’s 30 point loss disaster now has them sweating for a spot at all. It’s hard to fathom what happened to the ACC overall. There are really just four decent teams and they’re all shaky. I don’t see any of them making a run. North Carolina won’t make the tournament and Louisville, Notre Dame, and Georgia Tech were complete disasters. As soon as I started buying in to Pitt and paying attention they went south. I can’t give them too much credit for the win over an awful Georgia Tech team in the first round. Hopefully they squeeze in.

Penn State’s win over Illinois all but guarantees them a spot in the tournament. This is like a once every 10 years event. They have a decent team this year with several quality wins in a tough conference. That said, they’ll likely be out in the first round.
                              That's the expression ....

Same Old Pitt

They have their moments but will break your heart, too.

Comment

That's the expression ....

Same Old Pitt

They have their moments but will break your heart, too.
                                I’m kind of indifferent to Pitt in recent years but my cousin is a huge fan of all Pitt sports. I feel bad for the guy. He’s like the kid that keeps getting dumped by his girl and can’t help but keep going back. He takes it pretty hard. Overall though I think Pitt is doing some good things and is trending upward in football and basketball. They’re also good in other sports that get less coverage including volleyball. They were great this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X