Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    I’m ready for a Pitt-Penn State first four matchup. But if PSU beats Northwestern, which is very possible, they probably play their way into the actual field. When everything shakes out it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Pitt in Dayton on Tuesday or Wednesday
    After today, Penn State might wind up as a first-round favorite against somebody. Shrewsberry is getting everything out of them any coach could right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

After today, Penn State might wind up as a first-round favorite against somebody. Shrewsberry is getting everything out of them any coach could right now.
      Penn State is a matchup nightmare. Their big problem will be if they run up against someone who has a truly strong front line. I was glad to see them knock off Indiana, whose fans have been whining jackholes online this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Yeah they might be playing their way onto the 8/9 line. And I wouldn’t want to see them in the 2nd round if I was a number one seed

Comment

• Apologies in advance to IUPalum, but I gotta give Pitt props for that gritty win. No Federiko Federiko, got crushed on the boards, shot poorly and still found a way. I think they can beat Iowa State too.

Comment

Apologies in advance to IUPalum, but I gotta give Pitt props for that gritty win. No Federiko Federiko, got crushed on the boards, shot poorly and still found a way. I think they can beat Iowa State too.
            Stop! They weren't good enough to be in the REAL 64 teams. Play in game this.... They should've been sent packing by the NCAA but the NCAA's greed allowed them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Stop! They weren't good enough to be in the REAL 64 teams. Play in game this.... They should've been sent packing by the NCAA but the NCAA's greed allowed them in.
              Survive and advance, baby! Give me a Ric Flair “WOOOOOOO!!”

Comment

• I picked Arizona to win it all. Apparently Jay Bills did too so I feel alright about it.

Comment

We don't know who would have been selected - Pitt or Mississippi State. This wasn't Pitt vs Mount St Marys.

Comment

I picked Arizona to win it all. Apparently Jay Bills did too so I feel alright about it.
                    So much for the Arizona pick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

So much for the Arizona pick!
                      Ugh. I may have also had Texas A & M in the Final Four but I don’t wanna talk about it.

Comment

Ugh. I may have also had Texas A & M in the Final Four but I don’t wanna talk about it.
                        I think Penn State put to rest any contention that they weren't a legit tourney team. That's probably one of the best shooting exhibitions I've seen in the NCAAs in a long time. Texas will be a problem for them as the Longhorns have good length.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I think Penn State put to rest any contention that they weren't a legit tourney team. That's probably one of the best shooting exhibitions I've seen in the NCAAs in a long time. Texas will be a problem for them as the Longhorns have good length.
                          Thing is, before the brackets came out I was ready to pick PSU to win a game, maybe more. But I really liked A & M coming into the tournament also. I had to choose and I chose poorly.

Comment

Thing is, before the brackets came out I was ready to pick PSU to win a game, maybe more. But I really liked A & M coming into the tournament also. I had to choose and I chose poorly.
                            Hey, I don't know if there are any poor choices these days. Princeton over Arizona? Furman over Virginia? I think it's safe to say a few brackets got busted. With Penn State if you double Pickett and those other guys are hitting you're in trouble. That Funk kid who transferred to them from Bucknell was unreal. And Pickett started off at Siena as he apparently had no offers from the majors. Even with the Interweb and all the scouting now, kids can still slip through the cracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

We don't know who would have been selected - Pitt or Mississippi State. This wasn't Pitt vs Mount St Marys.
                              Neither! Put all those 16 seeds in instead of making them "play in." They won their conferences and earned the right to play Thurs/Fri.

Comment

Neither! Put all those 16 seeds in instead of making them "play in." They won their conferences and earned the right to play Thurs/Fri.
                                I'm with you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X