Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Atlantic looked like a Community College back in the 90’sxwhen my parents lived blocks away from the campus in Boca Raton. Now they have team in the Final Four.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      Florida Atlantic looked like a Community College back in the 90’sxwhen my parents lived blocks away from the campus in Boca Raton. Now they have team in the Final Four.
      Lol I know Boca very well. It is literally amazing.

But, perhaps it's not. Who wouldn't want to go to college there?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Lol I know Boca very well. It is literally amazing.

But, perhaps it's not. Who wouldn't want to go to college there?
        It’s not a college town or it wasn’t when I visited my parents back in the day. But yeah it’s a nice town at least when it comes to Flori-duh standards.

Comment

• I’m loving the parity in major college basketball. I know some like the idea of the bluebloods always being there but I prefer it when the lesser knowns get there. Florida Atlantic has a legitimate shot of winning this thing. This isn’t a fluky team that just got hot at the right time. You don’t win 35 games these days and not be legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
            I’m loving the parity in major college basketball. I know some like the idea of the bluebloods always being there but I prefer it when the lesser knowns get there. Florida Atlantic has a legitimate shot of winning this thing. This isn’t a fluky team that just got hot at the right time. You don’t win 35 games these days and not be legit.
            I think non blue bloods might make deeper runs in the tourney With NIL, all it takes is one wealthy collective to counteract the lure of tradition of the blue bloods. But i have no evidence that is the case with any teams in the tourney today.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
              I’m loving the parity in major college basketball. I know some like the idea of the bluebloods always being there but I prefer it when the lesser knowns get there. Florida Atlantic has a legitimate shot of winning this thing. This isn’t a fluky team that just got hot at the right time. You don’t win 35 games these days and not be legit.
              UConn looks awfully tough, but of course the minute you say that about someone in this tournament they get beat. Florida Atlantic gets the Creighton-San Diego St winner so any of those three playing next Monday night wouldn’t be a surprise.

It would be nice to see Miami keep advancing after all the flak the ACC got this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

UConn looks awfully tough, but of course the minute you say that about someone in this tournament they get beat. Florida Atlantic gets the Creighton-San Diego St winner so any of those three playing next Monday night wouldn’t be a surprise.

It would be nice to see Miami keep advancing after all the flak the ACC got this year.
                FYI last year nova se was down by 4 to Miami with 4 minutes left before losing 106-95.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

Whatever Miami does, the ACC and Big Ten were both crap this season. Both leagues deserved the flak they got. Highly paid coaches, tremendous fan bases, and excellent facilities, and most of them laid an egg. The Big 12 was easily the best league top to bottom in the country. SEC benefitted from nice seeding in the tourney, but I believe they've all been knocked out now.

Comment

• Nine fouls in first half of Miami vs Texas ... 28 in second half.

Comment

Nine fouls in first half of Miami vs Texas ... 28 in second half.
                      And practically nothing called in the Creighton-SDSU game until a slight push on the hip on a last second shot of a tied game.

As fun and crazy as this tournament has been, I feel like the end may be UConn blasting through both nights in very anticlimactic fashion. If you want a compelling title game, definitely root for Miami on Saturday.

Comment

• Pitt landed High Point transfer Zach Austin (one of the most coveted transfers guards available).

Comment

• Robert Morris picked up a transfer from LSU today.

Don't see that every day.

Comment

Robert Morris picked up a transfer from LSU today.

It's a strange world we live in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

It's a strange world we live in.
                              Big change from crazy SEC arenas to playing in front of 450 in Moon Twp.

Comment

Robert Morris picked up a transfer from LSU today.

A former 4-star recruit at that. Wait until he sees how many people come out for that Thursday night game against Wisconsin Green Bay. LSU averages 9300 and change - RMU 1100 and change. Toole will be lucky to still have him on the team in March.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X