Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    WL and GU can thank IUP for getting them some extra home games.
    Thx for loosing IUP, I know that's what you wanted to do.
    Lose the PSAC Championship at home.
    Thx again
    Not that GU won by scoring more

Comment

• Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post

Thx for loosing IUP, I know that's what you wanted to do.
      Lose the PSAC Championship at home.
      Thx again
      Not that GU won by scoring more

Actually, GU did win by scoring more. Good comment. Lol.

I'll take the Joe win today any day of the week over Tom. No offense to the ladies.
      Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 03-08-2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Like I said a few weeks ago, we suddenly became the biggest fans of the IUP Women's program for that very reason!
        Joking aside it's some nice extra revenue ... especially for WL with what will be a huge crowd down there.

Comment

• LOL. Same year as Loyola of Chicago won the Division I championship. Jerry Harkness, Les Hunter, Vic Rouse, Johnny Egan etc. I was living near Chicago at the time. Ramblers! Ramblers!

Comment

• Well, at least on the men's side this year we don't have any same-conference match-ups in Round 1.

The ladies' side is the total opposite. CIAA vs. CIAA, PSAC vs. PSAC and MEC vs. MEC in Round 1. Could have got a little creative here.

Comment

Well, at least on the men's side this year we don't have any same-conference match-ups in Round 1.

The ladies' side is the total opposite. CIAA vs. CIAA, PSAC vs. PSAC and MEC vs. MEC in Round 1. Could have got a little creative here.
              Yup. Can you imagine a team like Notre Dame having to turn around and re-play Glenville 4 days later. Ugh. Enough of those teams are close enough that they could have shuffled the deck a bit.

Comment

Well, at least on the men's side this year we don't have any same-conference match-ups in Round 1.

Comment

• Agreed! Gannon and Glenville should've been swapped or Glenville #1 and IUP #2... I actually thought the IUP loss to Gannon would bump Glenville to #1.

Comment

• Clearly true.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Agreed! Gannon and Glenville should've been swapped or Glenville #1 and IUP #2... I actually thought the IUP loss to Gannon would bump Glenville to #1.

Comment

• It is confirmed. The 'Indiana' winner will play the 'West Liberty' winner at a venue to be determined. If IUP makes the final obviously the game will be in the KCAC. If IUP and West Liberty both get bounced ... we'll see. If IUP gets knocked out and West Liberty makes the final ... WL will host the final.

All seating in the KCAC will be general admission.

IUP is operating Friday in two sessions (men's and women's). Your ticket is NOT good for all four games. One ticket per session.

Round 2 is on Saturday. The men's Final is on Tuesday. So, if Winston-Salem makes the final ... they'll be in Indiana for 5-6 days.

Here's the scariest thing on IUP's initial release:

"All games will be streamed with production from IUP Communications Media Department"

Translation: If you wanna watch the games ... get your a$$ to Indiana.

Solely just a guess here, but the women will be in the afternoon session. Ship and Fairmont will play first and then Joe will play in the nightcap.

Comment

It is confirmed. The 'Indiana' winner will play the 'West Liberty' winner at a venue to be determined. If IUP makes the final obviously the game will be in the KCAC. If IUP and West Liberty both get bounced ... we'll see. If IUP gets knocked out and West Liberty makes the final ... WL will host the final.

All seating in the KCAC will be general admission.

IUP is operating Friday in two sessions (men's and women's). Your ticket is NOT good for all four games. One ticket per session.

Round 2 is on Saturday. The men's Final is on Tuesday. So, if Winston-Salem makes the final ... they'll be in Indiana for 5-6 days.

Here's the scariest thing on IUP's initial release:

"All games will be streamed with production from IUP Communications Media Department"

Translation: If you wanna watch the games ... get your a$$ to Indiana.

Solely just a guess here, but the women will be in the afternoon session. Ship and Fairmont will play first and then Joe will play in the nightcap.

Comment

• And does he want to wait around getting cold while Ship & Fairmont go to overtime, let's say? Is the nightcap that important to him? As Chuck just said, typically the host plays the first game of the evening session.

Comment

• Do your homework!!! Calling a conference weak isn't doing your homework. Glenville won the conference title and IUP didn't. Glenville beat IUP head to head which should keep Glenville in the two slot ahead of a 6 loss Gannon!!! IUP and Glenville should be 1/2... PERIOD!!! Go back under your "I don't go to games fair weather fan rock."
                              Last edited by IUPalum; 03-09-2020, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Actually, GU did win by scoring more. Good comment. Lol.

I'll take the Joe win today any day of the week over Tom. No offense to the ladies.
                                It it should have been an IUP sweep.

Did the St Thugs ladies mug the IUP ladies for the win?

Now Indiana and IUP gets screwed out local revenue by not having every game for both regionals being played at the KCAC. IUP still gets screwed even when we host.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X