Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Still stuck in the Soviet era when it all was Russia !!!
    Agree! My middle-school son asked me to help him study for a test where he had to fill in the countries from a blank map of eastern Europe. I think that I'm good at geography and I would have failed it with all the newer countries after the fall of the USSR.

The fall of Communism will have been a success for GU if Koul turns out to be a star player for Cleve Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Still stuck in the Soviet era when it all was Russia !!!
      Ivan Drago got screwed. That little Italian would have been sleeping with Apollo after Round One.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post

Agree! My middle-school son asked me to help him study for a test where he had to fill in the countries from a blank map of eastern Europe. I think that I'm good at geography and I would have failed it with all the newer countries after the fall of the USSR.

The fall of Communism will have been a success for GU if Koul turns out to be a star player for Cleve Wright.
        As I mentioned, COACH STROM has always tried fronting tall players to deny them the chance to shoot. In the 14-15 NC semis, EMPORIA STATE had a tall one named QUICK who hit 5 of 8 in the first half. Second half she was 0-2. Just someone reasonably tall but athletic to contest the pass in. She actually does have a 6'- 6'2" freshman who hasn't played much as yet but maybe we'll see in a couple weeks.

Comment

Please don't mention Emporia State. I still have flashbacks about their 18-point second half comeback against our undefeated team in 2010 national semifinals.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X