• WEEK 5 MBB.....

MONDAY FINALS...

BLOOM 96. CHEY. 50
    MANSFLD- MERCY. PPD

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    MONDAY FINALS...

BLOOM 96. CHEY. 50
    MANSFLD- MERCY. PPD
    East Stroudsburg's game last night was also postponed until tomorrow night due to inclement weather.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

East Stroudsburg's game last night was also postponed until tomorrow night due to inclement weather.
      Thanks for the update. For whatever reason that game wasn't listed on the PSAC schedule.

Comment

Lincoln blew out Millersville tonight. Didn't see that coming.

Comment

Lincoln blew out Millersville tonight. Didn't see that coming.
          Absolutely correct by a LINC 78. MILL. 57 score.

Comment

WVWC 94 WLU 91

Wow. Speechless.

Comment

WEDNESDAY FINALS...
              MALONE 66. CLARION. 54
              VUU. 78. SHEPHERD 76
              KUTZ 120 CHEYNEY 64
              ESU. 85. QUEENS, NY. 67

Comment

Fairmont edged Charleston. That was a big game on the Pick 'Em.

Comment

Outside of GSC handling NDC, it was pretty much straight upsets (at least according to records) in the MEC tonight, as D&E also picked off Wheeling and Urbana jumped Concord.

Comment

ALSO WEDNESDAY ...

MANSFIELD up 10 with 3:30 is now down in OT 96-89 to ROBERTS WES at 2:33
                    Now final ROBERTS WES 109. MANSFIELD. 99
                    Last edited by CALUPA69; 12-04-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Outside of GSC handling NDC, it was pretty much straight upsets (at least according to records) in the MEC tonight, as D&E also picked off Wheeling and Urbana jumped Concord.
                      Concord seems to be different every night. That's D&E's second nice win.

Comment

And, yes, I think I took a beating in the pick 'em tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post

And, yes, I think I took a beating in the pick 'em tonight.
                          I was the only one to take WVW (granted, I took them +30.5 points). I recall WVW had a history of playing WL pretty tight over the years, although I'd have never taken them straight up. When WVW was up here you could see flashes of them being a good team. They played very well here for a half (up 6 at the half) before IUP steamrolled them in the second half and won by 26. They have some nice players and a good blend of size. The type of win they got last night should really springboard the rest of their season.

And, I'm officially done with freakin' Charleston. I've lost every game they've been in so far. I was the same way with Slippery Rock last year. Pick them to win, they lose. Pick them to lose, they win.

Comment

Decent slate today in the MEC.

Wheeling at West Virginia Wesleyan - Outlook of this game has taken a major turn over the past 7 days. Question is will WVW cash in on the momentum or be hungover?

Frostburg State at Charleston - FSU had some football success in Year 1. This isn't football. Should be another long day for Frostburg.

Urbana at Glenville State - After a rough start Urbana has won two straight. After a good start Glennville has lost two straight.

West Liberty at Davis & Elkins - Wouldn't want to be D&E today.

Notre Dame at Concord - Last March seems like a long, long time ago for the ND faithful. Concord has talent. Something is off down there.

Fairmont State at West Virginia State - Game of the Day in the MEC. The winner will be in first place. For now, anyway.

Comment

WEEK 5 ... X-OVER RD 3. WEST UP 11-7

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X