Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just look'n

Curiously just looking.

How Gannon's 2 former coaches are doing.

John T Reilly MBB is 5-7 overall at Christian Brothers U. 2-3 in GSC in 8th of 13teams

Jim Brunelli WBB is 1-13 overall at Converse College 0-5 in Conf Carolinas 12th of 12 teams.

No judgement here, just curious.

Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
    Curiously just looking.

How Gannon's 2 former coaches are doing.

John T Reilly MBB is 5-7 overall at Christian Brothers U. 2-3 in GSC in 8th of 13teams

Jim Brunelli WBB is 1-13 overall at Converse College 0-5 in Conf Carolinas 12th of 12 teams.

No judgement here, just curious.
    Hard to gage much prior to Year 3.

Comment

I agree. Although the GU WBB doing well under C Wriight
      some struggles with the GU MBB under K Jefferson
      Last edited by Sec10-A-14; 12-28-2019, 06:05 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
        I agree. Although the GU WBB doing well under C Wriight
        some struggles with the GU MBB K Jefferson
        The star player JR was set to inherit bailed on him. But ... we know JR. It will take time to get those 'JR types' on the roster.

I still think his 14-15 team at GU was his best team. I still cannot beleive they lost to SRU in Round 1. To me that's one of the great Atlantic Region upsets in the past 20-30 years.

Cleve is off to a good start. I'm curious how that will carry in to the West.

Comment

I have ROKU in my den periodically I ck the PSAC channel. I've seen GU WBB 4x MBB 2x.
          Don't think GU W ready for the spotlight. They could have an upset or two with a friendly net.

Comment

Reilly lost the best returning player but also lost his best rostered player to a season ending injury. Reilly's squad also lost to 3 top National teams in Bellarmine, Valdosta and Lincoln Memorial. Brutal schedule...

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The star player JR was set to inherit bailed on him. But ... we know JR. It will take time to get those 'JR types' on the roster.

I still think his 14-15 team at GU was his best team. I still cannot beleive they lost to SRU in Round 1. To me that's one of the great Atlantic Region upsets in the past 20-30 years.

Cleve is off to a good start. I'm curious how that will carry in to the West.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X